26. Let's Go Home

"What the hell?" Tony stammered as he looks around, his vision was still blurry but he knew where he was

"What the hell?" Tony stammered as he looks around, his vision was still blurry but he knew where he was. He was where he had just died moments ago. His body ached profusely but the burns he felt agony from were no longer burning. The entire side of his body that had been affected by the stones was now fine, it had been healed. But how?

He went into this knowing it was a suicide mission but that it was worth defeating Thanos over. How was he alive? His body not scarred? Nothing was adding up to him in his mind as his vision cleared and he blinked his eyes, seeing his precious Pepper in his view.

Mary stepped back away from Tony slightly, her legs stumbled and Bucky caught her instantly. She was weak, she had revived someone who was dead with these new powers she had been given.

"Doll, you need rest." Bucky whispers to his beloved. He knew she was close to collapsing but she pushed herself. And while everyone was still in shock over Mary's appearance, they were more stunned that she had brought Tony back to life seemingly out of nowhere.

From those that had come back after Bruce's snap, only Bucky knew she had actually died. Becca was never told, and neither was anyone else. The Winter Soldier wanted deep down that they kept it like that. But too many people knew and lived through Mary's death. There was so much that needed to be aired for everyone. Everyone who was gone and now back needed to know what they had missed.

"I need to stay." Mary whispers back and then looks over at Becca for the first time since she had arrived from Vormir. Her mind had been solely focused on saving Tony. Her baby girl was back, and it was finally registering in her mind not that Tony was alive. "B-Baby?!" Mary exclaimed and her daughter's head snapped over to where her mother was.

"Mama!" Becca exclaimed and she rushed over, away from Peter's embrace, and over to her parents. "Papa!" She added as her arms were thrown around both of them. She hadn't seen her parents since Jamie's birth. And according to Mr Strange, they had been gone for five years. She had so much to catch up on with her parents and family.

Mary tightly wrapped her arms around her baby. Her precious Becca was finally back in her arms. And they were wrapped in the arms of Bucky as they slowly fell onto their knees in an embrace with Becca smushed between her parents. Both Mary and Bucky had no words to describe the feeling of having their baby back in their arms.

Everyone on their side was rejoicing. All hugging each other now that Thanos had been defeated along with his army and that Tony was alive.

Peter knelt beside Tony with a wide smile on his face. Tony sat up slowly and then looked to where his sister was and saw their mother. His eyes widened in shock at the sight of Mary because the last place he saw her was after snapping his fingers and she had told him his time wasn't done yet.

Peter looked to where Tony's eyes were watching intently and he smiled at the sight of his precious flower surrounded by her parents and uncle as Steve made his way over to them. He then looked back at Tony and nodded, "Mary.. she brought you back." He tells Tony.