Unusual day for the Levi Squad

It's been 8 months since the Commander of Survey Corps, Erwin Smith, let Levi himself handpicked his members for his own squad. The Special Operations Squad

"Eld Jinn"

"Oluo Bozado"

"Gunther Schultz"

"Petra Ral"
.
.
.
.
.
"How's your squad doing?" Erwin asked.
"I'm quite impressed. They are not that stupid as I expected." Levi answered in a cold manner.

Well, no one can blame him. In Erwin's eyes, he is still grieving for the death of Isabel and Farlan.

"Before you leave, take this pile of paperwork and give it to H-" Levi did not let Erwin finish talking. He quickly snap the pile of papers and leave.

Erwin let a sighed, "What a brat."
.
.
.
.
Petra almost jumped at her seat as Eld shouted her name.

"What is it!?" as she fix her messy hair from a nap.

"Can you help me here? I can't decide which to choose!" Eld whined.

Petra immediately go where Eld is, and saw him being frustrated.

"Yeah.. Flowers" she thought to herself. It was kind of Eld's hobby.

He grows a lot of different flowers at the HQ's garden and use them to make our rooms scented.

"I want this one!" I exclaimed. "Again? It was the same flower in your room! Don't you want to change?" Eld questioned me in annoyance.

"Come on! I'm used to it, can I have this please?" I tried to do cute gestures to have that Hyacinth in my room.

"Fine. They are yours, what will you say?" Eld said in a sarcastic way.

"Thank you Eld Jinn! You are the best!" I exclaimed.

He suddenly hand me different group of flowers. "Okay! This one is for Gunther, here's for Oluo, and this one is for Captain Levi." Eld instructed.

"Eh? What am I going to d-" he cut me off. "Of course, deliver it to their rooms?"

A sudden chills get into my spine.

"How am I going to give this to Captain Levi!?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hours have passed and I delivered all the flowers except the one for Captain Levi.

Well, we've been a team for months now. I get along easily with the other members. But honestly, I still feel uneasy when Captain is around.

There is something in his aura that makes me feel intimidated.

"Hmppp" I let out a sighed. "Why do I need to do this!?" Out of frustration, I hit my head on the table.

"Petra" a cold voice echoed in my doorway.

I jump out of my seat hearing that voice.

"Captain Levi!" I saluted.

"It's dinner time, they are waiting for you downstairs." He said and was about leave.

I immediately grabbed the flowers Eld ordered to give him. I reached out to him, so that I wouldn't think about it until tomorrow.

"Captain! This is for you! This is from what Eld planted in the garde-"

I stopped talking as I notice the bag of flowers he was holding. I wonder where or whom it is from.

"Send my appreciation to Eld." He said as he grabs the small bouquet of Carnations in my hand.

He was about to walk to go to his room but I stopped him again.

"Captain, you said it's dinner time, let's go downstairs?" I asked with small smile on my face.

"I ate already on my way here. I'll get going now." Then he leave and enters his bedroom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As soon as I went in the kitchen, I immediately saw these 4 men laughing.

"Petra!" Oluo shouted and waved at me.

"Let's eat!" Gunther exclaimed.

I sat beside Eld that is now silently smirking.

We ate our dinner happily. Gunther's food is always delicious. I wish I can cook well too. We talk about how our day goes by and suddenly, our conversation is now about our Captain.

"You know, it's not the first time that Captain didn't join us in dinner, but why do I feel like there is something about him this day?" Oluo said while fixing his imitated cravat.

"Oh... I thought I was the only one to notice that!" Gunther butted.

"What's wrong with our captain?" I asked in confusion.

Well, earlier, I didn't try to think anything while facing him. My mind is too occupated to notice everything.

"We invited him earlier, but he declined..." Eld explained.

"So? What's wrong if he declined?" I asked again. Seriously, there is nothing wrong with that, right?

"He smiled at us!" Eld shouted.

"Captain is not like that Petra! It's big deal!" Oluo shouted while shaking both of my shoulder.

In annoyance, I shouted back at Oluo and gestured to hit him.

"WHY DO YOU NEED TO SHOUT AT ME HUH!? I HOPE THAT YOU BITE YOUR TONGUE AGAIN!"

"Heh... Sorry, I just got carried away!" He said and sat again in his seat.

"It's unusual, right?" Gunther asked me.

"Yeah...kind of... maybe he's in a good mood, isn't that good? He will not scold us tomorro-" I said but Eld cut me off.

"Or maybe, he met a girl! I knew it!" Eld exclaimed and then laughed.

I looked at Eld in annoyance. What a nonsense. I then looked at the other two and saw their reaction. THEY ARE AGREEING!?

"Our Captain isn't the kind of person to have a time to meet girls! Can't you see that!? How can you say that assumptio-" I stopped talking when I noticed that they are now acting prim and proper. I looked around and to my surprise, Captain Levi was staring at us in the doorway.

"Captain! You're here!" I greeted.

My surroundings started to feel heavy.

Did he heard our conversation?

"It's late already, I can hear your laughter from above.." He scolded us.

"Uh.. We're sorry Captain! You must be sleeping already.." Eld stated while eyeing us to bow as well.

"I will be leaving. I need to run some errands, I will just meet you tomorrow at the training." He said

"Have a safe trip Captain!" Oluo shouted, and 4 of us saluted.

After Captain left, we finished eating already and I am the one who wash the dishes.
.
.
.
.
.
Petra lie down on her bed. After a long day, it's time for them to rest and get ready for the training tomorrow.

"Run some errands in the middle of the night?" She thought.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
A/N

Here is the dedicated video for this chapter♡

Let's start with a simple one...

ctto YouTube Channel -PUNKDOG-