Too late

"It isn't Captain! Who are you?!" Gunther shouted, when suddenly that person attacks him.

Petra and the others were shock on what they saw. Gunther falls with a blood all over his uniform. No.

All things suddenly slowed down. The person behind them transformed. It is the Female Titan.

"Eren! Go at a full speed! You must reach Commander Erwin's position!" Eld instructed.

"But I can fight her now!" Eren responded.

"This is our best course of action! We can't put you at risk!" Eld shouted.

"Have you learned nothing!? You still doubt our skills!?" Oluo butted in.

"Is that true Eren!? I thought you have faith in us! That you trusted us!" Petra added.

"I have faith in my squad! Good luck!" Eren shouted while obeying the squad's instruction.

The three fights the Female Titan. They manage to get her blinded and severe her shoulders. They get her arms down which is the chance to slice up her nape.

Eren looks back at her squad. He thought he choose the right decision by trusting his comrades.

"I've never known the answer."

Eld was about to slice up the Female Titan's neck when it suddenly bites him.

"Eld!" Petra shouted in shock.

Petra's POV

"No, Eld, please. This isn't happening!" I thought to myself.

"HOW!? SHE COULD SEE AGAIN!? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE, IT HASN'T EVEN PASSED 30 SECONDS! HOW CAN SHE DO THAT!?" I shouted in disbelief.

She started to chase me.

"This is how I am going to die." I thought to myself.

My memories started to flash right at me.

"Do you like me?"

I'm sorry, Levi.

"I want to live here.. with you, Petra."

I wanted to do that too.

"Don't stress yourself trying to think what we are. You are important to me, Petra..."

Thank you for everything.

"I want to spend my whole life with you.."

As much as I wanted too but I can't.

I can hear Oluo shouted, "PETRA! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHE-"

Oluo's POV

"What are you doing, Petra!?" I thought to myself.

Eld and Gunther is dead. I can't lose Petra too.

"PETRA! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!" I shouted, but it was too late.

I see how that titan kick Petra like she was an insect.

I get my chance to slice up her nape, but suddenly, my blades can't penetrate it.

"Why-"
.
.
.

Eren saw everything. How his squad gets annihilated by the Female Titan. Rage grew inside him and finally get to transform.

A loud titan's roar was heard in the forest.

Levi's POV

While directing to Erwin's position, I heard a loud titan's roar.

"It's Eren.. No.. Don't tell me-"

I immediately switch my direction. Thoughts run down my mind as I fly around this forest.

"They are fine. She is fine. Eren might not obey them, tsk."

I saw from a far a silhouette of a person hanging from tree.

"G-Gunther!?"

I was so shocked. This can't be happening.  I try to get going and saw Eld's half body. I can't think of any possibilities. She needs to be alive. She might survive and get awa-

I saw Oluo's body laying in the ground. This is where things started to get blurred.

"Petra.. Please.. You survived... I told you to be carefu-"

I had a glimpse of the person with gingered hair facing against the tree. As I get closer, I can feel my surroundings gets cold.

I saw Petra. I looked her lifeless body against the tree, trying to realize everything.

"I like you, Captain."

I love you.

"I'm beyond happy!"

Me too.

"I made you a tea, Captain..."

Petra...

"T-thank you Captain! If you wish, I can make you this tea for the rest of my life!"

I'm too late.

I get down to the ground to reach her. I can see her beautiful brown eyes, but I can see as well that it's lifeless.

She can't be dead. No. Hange can treat her. We still have plans. This is just a dream. I want to wake up. Please. No. Bring her back. I can't lose her.

I stayed by her side for minutes. I remember that I still have a job to get done. I will kill the Female Titan.
.
.
.

Levi fights the Female Titan with Mikasa. They get to retrieve Eren, but not able to kill the one who killed his lover.

The scouts meet up outside the forest. They started to retrieve their comrade's corpse. Levi manages to get his squad's corpse on his own.

After arranging them, he approach Petra's body. He tears out her Wings of Freedom badge on her uniform as his last memory of his lover.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:
A/N

I swear, I'm not crying while writing this chapter😭 It hurts more when I was the one telling what happen little by little. The story isn't over! Tune out for MANY MORE updates.

This are the dedicated videos for this chapter. Please do watch them cause it's so beautiful but painful at the same time😞

ctto YouTube channel -PUNKDOG-

This is what hurts me the most... wahhhh!

ctto YouTube channel -KEIZU-

This is a masterpiece♡

Bring her back [RIVETRA][LEVI/PETRA]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara