Our dream

*Listen to this while reading the whole chapter♡  Call Your Name made by Samuel Kim on YouTube    ~author

Petra's POV

"Petra, I'll get going now!" My father said and then kissed his granddaughter.

Amelia can walk and bubble words now. I can't believe that Levi and I manage to be a parent at the same time serve to our jobs.

After my father left, I immediately clean the house, this is my only day off from the hospital. I want my husband to rest instead of fixing Amelia's toys around the house.

It's getting late. He should be here by now.

I held Amelia and spent my time with her. She's calling her papa the whole day.

"Papa isn't here yet, I missed him too already!" I said while playing with Amelia's small tummy. I receive giggles from her, this is my happiness, her happiness.

"I'm home!" Levi greeted.

"Papa!" Amelia called him.

Levi cuddles with her. "Do you miss me? I'm sure Mama spoiled you today!" He said and kissed her cheeks repeatedly.

I can't stop from smiling. They are my happiness everyday. This simple interactions is what I really cherish.

"I'm sure your Mama misses me too." He said teasingly.

I hit him and let a small laugh.

"Okay, let's eat already!" I said while preparing the table.

This is what Levi and I dreamt of, to be at peace with our little angel. I can't wish for more. My dream is fulfilled. With Levi, I conquer all my fears and worry. Even if my time would come to end someday, I will be always grateful. Because I still get a chance to have them when I should be dead by now.

-Petra

This is the prize of my sufferings back then. I never imagine that I am going to be happy in my life. But because of Petra, I get to experience being a father. Even if I never get to experience having that in my life, I promised to try my very best being a good father to Amelia. They are my treasure forever.

-Levi

The end

The end.

-:-:-::-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-

A/N

And that is a wrap! Finally, It took me a month to write all of this. As I told you from the very start, this is my first English work so I am really proud that I completed it. My Rivetra heart feels calm rn.

Thank you for the support!

It's been an exciting journey for me while writing this. I hope you love my story♡ 

-MissElle  [050921]