Proposal

Petra's POV

A year have passed, and a lot of things happened already.

Well, this is our last day here at the HQ and we are packing all our belongings. After receiving an award from the queen because of our fulfilled mission, we decided to have our own life outside the military. Gunther, Eld and Oluo have establish their business already, and I do have an agreement with Hange to become one of the doctors at the upcoming hospital that is now under construction.

All my friends are married already. Yes, Oluo get married 3 months ago.

*Congrats, Oluo HAHAHAHA ~author

Levi's POV

When can I go home? Hange keeps bothering me here at work. She is not the commander now, so she doesn't do anything.

As much as I wanted to help Petra moving out of the HQ, I can't do it since some of Hange's unfinished works was given to me.

"Leviiiiiiii!" Her voice echoed my office.

"Shut up, four eyes..." I said in irritation as I fix all of the papers in my desk.

"I need your help." I said.

I can see her eyes widen as I say that. Tsk.

"Oh! What is it?" She responded.

We go to the garden to talk in private.

"Hey shortie! You are making me worried! What is it really?" She asked.

I can do this. I've been thinking about these in the past few months. I hope that I asked the right person for this.

"I'm proposing to Petra." I firmly said.

"Oh my! Ackkkkk!" She exclaimed and then hugged me. Our number 1 supporter.

"When are you planning to do it!?" She eagerly asked.

"Uhmmm... tomorrow..." I answered. Well, I love her and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her and our future children.

"I know exactly what to do!" She exclaimed.
.
.
.

I woke up early and prepare myself for later. Hange and I planned everything yesterday. I also told Mr. Ral few days ago that I am ready to propose to his daughter. I save all my courage for this.

After having my lunch at the HQ, I immediately change my clothes into formal suit.

I arrived at their residence to pick her up. I only tell her that we are going on a date at the capital.

"How are you?" I asked her while holding her hands.

"Fine, as usual... Father helped me to pack my things yesterday. Ah! I forgot to tell you how cute Eld's baby is!" She exclaimed.

"He sure is. Your work will start in the next few months, right?" I asked.

"Yes... I guess that is what I am going to do for the rest of my life!" She said and then laughed.

We roam around at the capital. Looked at some stuffs to buy. The sun was about to set. All the lights at the plaza turns on, and music filled the surroundings.

This is exactly what Hange told me.

I looked around and saw everyone in disguised.

Hange, Mr. Ral, Oluo, Gunther, Eld, Eren, and others from the Survey Corps.

I invited them here to share our special moment.

Okay Levi. You can do this.

I called Petra to come near me at the fountain.

Petra's POV

"It's so beautiful here!" I exclaimed and face Levi when he suddenly holds my hands.

Everything slowed down as he kneel in front of me while raising a ring.

"I've been thinking about this for a long time, Petra. I think this is the right time to face the next chapter in our life." He said. "Petra Ral, will you marry me?" He added.

"Yes!" I responded.

A beautiful ring was placed on my finger. I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. "I love you, Levi!" 

To my surprise, our friends are here with us. They witness our engagement. My father approach and congratulated me. He is so happy for me.

Levi's POV

I can't believe that we are engaged now! Hange and I succeeded, everything went great.

We all go to one of the restaurants to celebrate once and for all our engagement.

After eating, Mr. Ral and I have a moment while Petra is busy talking to our friends.

"Congratulations, Levi." He said to me. "I know you will take care of her, you have my support." He added.

I can't describe my emotions now.

"Thank you, Sir! I promise to love her and our future family." I said.

"Call me Father, Levi." He responded.

Father. That is something that I don't get a chance to have. I didn't get to meet my father back then because of our life in the underground.

A tear suddenly fell on my cheeks. I hugged him to express my appreciation. "Thank you, Father."
.
.
.

Few weeks after Levi and Petra's engagement, their friends invited them for a picnic.

Petra's POV

Levi and I arrived at this beautiful spot near the mountains. Well, Eld throws a reunion for S.O.S Squad.

"They are here!" Oluo shouted.

I hugged each one of them. I missed my friends so much.

We spend our time appreciating the beautiful scenery. We talked about our lives, how Eld struggles to be a businessman at the same time, a father, how Oluo deals with his wife's relatives, how Gunther manage to be a hands on husband and of course how Levi and I prepared for the wedding.

"Petra, if only you love m-" Oluo said but Gunther cut him off.

"Shut it, Oluo. Petra is so happy with Levi!" Gunther exclaimed.

"Yeah! Stop bringing that back!" Eld butted in and laughed.

Poor Oluo.

Before it gets dark, Levi and I leave them already. Well, we don't live in the same house, I am staying at my father's house and Levi is staying still at the HQ.

After few more months, we already bought a house. Thanks to my soon to be husband, we are going to live at Wall Sina! He manages to save a lot for this. I guess, he really wants the best for our  family.

I was always busy preparing for our wedding since the hospital is still under construction. Hange accompany me to buy a wedding dress! I just hope that Levi will like it when I walk in the altar.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-