Precious moments

Levi's POV

As what Petra and I talked about, after lunch, I prepare myself already. I wear my casual black tuxedo as usual. As I go out of my room, Hange gets in my way.

Shit.

Hange started to look at me from head to toe.

"What's the occasion, shortie?" She asked while having her arms crossed.

"Nothing." I responded blankly and try to look away. This woman is giving me a headache.

"Ohhh... Interesting..." She said while flashing her malicious smile again.

Suddenly, the room near us opens. Petra goes out of her room wearing a long skirt. What a perfect timing.

I saw how Hange's face change. From teasing me, her eyes are suddenly filled with I guess excitement.

I try to manage this situation but my eyes keep landing on Petra.

I called Petra to come near us and she calmly obey. I need to make sure that Hange will keep her mouth shut.

"I don't have time to explain, me and Petra are going out, Hange." I explained, trying not to ruin my mood.

"Ow! I get it... I love to see this!" She exclaimed.

"Hange! Lower your voice..." Petra whispers.

"Hah! I'm sorry... Okay okay, I will not delay you guys. I will take care of everything!" She promised, still smiling up until her ears.

"Thank you, Hange!" Petra said.

I immediately held Petra's hand and started to go downstairs without anyone to notice. After a few minutes of avoiding some crowded hallways, we manage to get out of the castle.

An hour had passed

An hour had passed.

Petra's POV

We arrived at the common park near the port. I am so excited to spend my time with Levi.

I can stop myself from smiling.

"Levii! Where are we going exactly?" I asked out of my excitement.

"We are going to Mitras District at Wall Sina" He answered in his usual tone and smile back at me.

Is he serious!?

"W-Wall Sina!?" I asked in disbelief.

Well, I've never been in that part of that wall. My family isn't rich enough for us to visit that wall where elites goes and live.

We board the yacht heading to Wall Sina. After 2 hours of transportation, finally we arrived.

Tall infrastructures and clean surroundings welcomed us.

I can't hide my happiness.

Levi's POV

Petra can't stop from smiling after seeing these new surroundings. I wish I can make her like this every time.

I choose to date her here because beneath us is where I came from. I'm quite familiar in this place since I sneak here sometimes.

"Are you happy?" I asked while holding her hands.

"I'm beyond happy!" She exclaimed.

We go to a bar and hang out. We also roam around the streets and get hype by the music. When the sun is about to set, I invited her at the park.

We sat at the bench and enjoyed the moment.

"I truly appreciate everything that we have done today..." She said while facing me.

"I really want to do this since the expedition is near. We don't know what might happen anytime." I said.

"Yeah..." She responded.

Our topic went deeper as the time goes by. And I admit, I really enjoy that.

"I want to live here... with you, Petra." I let that statement out of my mouth. "I want to spend my whole life with you.." I added

A tear suddenly falls in her eyes.

"We can't afford living here!" She said while laughing.

"You never know! Scouts' salary might increase!" I said and then laugh.

Yes, it is impossible to get rich at the Survey Corps.

"Anywhere with you is fine, Levi." She said while tapping my hands.

My heart feels warm with her. Our conversation lasted for more hours. We dreamt a life, some place where we feel at peace. We talked about Hange who seemed our number 1 supporter. And also, we both agree to hide our relationship in public.

We didn't realize that it is already dark. Luckily, we get to board back to the HQ.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
A/N

I can't believe that I reach 8 chapters for this story! Let's stay up until the end of this♡

As always, here is the dedicated video for this chapter!

ctto *I'm not able to put his YT channel since it's written in Japanese symbols😭 But kudos for this MV creator, you are a gem to the fandom!♡