The girl from Military Police

A/N

My information here are based on what other Rivetra shippers' theories and observation on TUMBLR except that I just made up the name of Eld's lover. Enjoy!

-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-

After two long days of training, tomorrow is their day off.

Eld approach Petra and asked, "Petra! What are your plans tomorrow?"

"Uhm.. Hah! I don't know yet... why?" she asked

"Join me if you are free, I will be buying some stuff in the marketplace, too bad.. Oluo and Gunther have given an assignment from Captain" Eld answered.

"Sure I'll join you....uhmm... I wonder, have you seen Captain Levi this day of training?" She asked.

"I don't think I noticed him.." after Eld answered, they saw from a far a short man in his casual tuxedo. It's their Captain coming from the HQ.

"Captain!" Eld shouted. The two saluted him like they always do.

Levi only acknowledges them with a faint smile and continued walking.

Petra looked back at Levi as she notices the same kind of flowers he is holding in the past 2 days. Interesting
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The day after...

After they finished eating their lunch, Petra prepared now to accompany Eld.

A long walk from the HQ, they arrived at the marketplace. As usual, it is filled with people gathering. There are some drunk officers, kids roaming around and vendors selling different kind of goods.
.
.
.
.
.
Only an hour have passed, and we are now carrying a lot of stuff. Eld and I really do enjoy bargaining with the sellers. We are just roaming around the district and we passed a small chapel.

"Looks like someone is getting married." Eld said after we heard the crowd cheering for the newlyweds.

"Come on, you and Vien are engaged already! When are you planning to get married?" I asked with a little tease.

I saw Eld's face turn red and try to hide it out of embarrassment.

"Oh...that.. heh.. well, I'm thinking, after the next expedition, I'll marry her! Mark my words, Petra!" He said with confidence.

I let out a small laugh. We are usually like this. Among our squad, Eld and I are very close.

"How 'bout you? Oluo is trying hard to catch your attention all these years!" He exclaimed and gave me a pat in the shoulder.

"Oh no... this kind of conversation again.." I thought

"You better not start teasing Eld" I sarcastically answered.

I know Oluo like me. Since our cadet days, they are already teasing us to each other. But I only see him as my big brother. He even tries to copy Captain Levi to impress me! What a jerk!

"But seriously, you are turning 25 next year! Don't you think it's time to find a guy whom you will spend the rest of your life with?" He asked.

And that question hits me hard. In this world, where the titans are ruling, do I still have time to think about the future when I feel like it is still unsure?

"For me, being 25 is still young to get married! I'm just enjoying my life now..." I defended.

We continued to roam around but suddenly; I saw someone familiar.

"Oh, hi Capt-" Eld was about to catch the man's attention when I cover his mouth.

I dragged Eld to the side of the street the best as I could.

"Petra! What's wrong with you!" He shouted in a whisper tone.

"Shhh! Wait here!" I instructed him and then I take a glimpse of the store Captain is standing. Eld peek above my head as well.

In our surprise, we saw a girl in a scout's uniform approaching Captain from inside the store.

She's from the Military police as we observe the logo on her back.

"Captain smiled at her! She's from the other regiment! Eld whispered at me in disbelief.

"Why are they together?" I asked in disbelief as well.

"Of course, they are dating!? Come on Petra!" Eld said and then laughed.

I started to feel terrible. What is this? My heart started to sink.

"Petra?" Eld's voice bring me back to reality.

"They left already! Let's head now to the HQ." He added.
.
.
.
.
.
While coming back to the HQ, I can hear Eld talking continuously but I can't really focus. He's just my Captain. Why am I feeling this?
.
.
.
.
.
.
On our dinner, Eld started to tell Oluo and Gunther what we saw earlier. They are gossiping about Captain.

I am eating my food quietly. Trying to project a smile whenever they are talking to me.

"I bet they are really dating!" Oluo protest to Gunther who has different belief about the situation.

"Maybe they are just friends who just got reunite! Don't just jump into some conclusion!" Gunther defended.

"But how can you explain the flowers huh!? You brat!" Oluo said while trying to imitate Captain Levi.

"Stop trying to be like Captain, Oluo.." Eld said and then smirked.

These guys...
.
.
.
.
.
Not long after their debate, Oluo noticed how quiet Petra is.

"Petra, are you okay?" Oluo asked, he sure is concern on Petra.

Gunther and Eld turn their attention as well to their gingered hair friend.

"Uh.. yeah! I'm just tired heh. It's a long day after all.." Petra tried to say that in cheerful manner.
.
.
.
.
.
"I hope they believe my excuse" I thought
to myself.

After finishing my food, I excuse myself to them using my "I'm sick Card"

I was on the stairs when I heard that Captain just arrived and joined their dinner.

I can still smell the Hyacinth in my room as I lay down on my bed. I started realizing everything that happened this day. The reason behind Captain's smile is that girl from Military Police.

"Why do I bother to think about them?" I said to myself.

Do I like Captain Levi?

This thought slide in my mind.

I continuously roll around in my bed. What am I thinking? Arghh!

-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-
A/N

Here is the dedicated video for this chapter. I hope you are enjoying reading my story♡

ctto YouTube channel -PUNKDOG-