Journey to forever

Our most awaited day has come. Everyone is busy getting ready. I haven't seen my groom for the past few days. I can't wait to see him.

"You're stunning, Petra." Hange said while fixing my hair for the last time.

"Thanks all to you, Hange!" I exclaimed.

Well, Hange is my maid of honor while Anka is my bridesmaid. We've been friends for years now.

They suddenly hugged me. I don't want to be emotional but I guess, I can't do anything.

"This is it, Hon. You're getting married." Anka said.

"I'm going to be a godmother soon!" Hange said which makes all of us laugh.

"You guys are making me cry! I will not leave you!" I said while wiping my tears carefully.

I finally found a man whom I will spend the rest of my life.

Levi's POV

"Captain, I'm so happy for you." Eren said while putting a flower on the pocket of my suit.

I looked around and saw everyone looking at me. These guys must be proud at me.

"I never thought you will get married." Nile said which makes everyone laugh.

Well, I thought so too.

"Erwin must be so happy for you now." He added. I suddenly remember my dearest friend. The reason why our journey is different from the others.

"Yeah... you're right..." I responded and smile at him.

I want to take this time to express my appreciation to all of them.

"Thanks to all of you... You all are part of our meaningful journey..." I said.

Oluo initiated a group hug. This guy really has a gut to do that in front of everyone.

I will cherish every moment in this special day.
.
.
.

The time has come. All of them get to the church at Wall Sina. Everyone is in their respected seats waiting for the bride to walk in the aisle.

Petra's POV

Hange left me and my father behind the big doors leading inside the church.

"Just feel the moment, Petra. See you there!" Hange exclaimed and then walk already inside.

My father held my arms.

"My dear... If your mother can see you now, I bet she would be proud. You look so beautiful, Petra." He said which makes me feel emotional.

"After this, you will build your own family. I know you will be a great wife to Levi and a mother to your future child. I want you to know that I will always be here. I love you, my daughter." He stated. I hug him before the door opens.

"Thank you, father. I love you too." I responded. I can feel my tears started to fall.

"Don't cry, Petra! You're making me cry too!" He said while wiping my tears.

After some conversation, I heard the signal that means the ceremony will start.

The door opens slowly. Everyone is looking at me happily. I saw Levi with my friends at the end of the altar.

Levi's POV

As soon as the door opens, I saw how beautiful my bride is. At the end of the aisle, I saw the love of my life, the mother of my future children, and my everything.