Confession

A/N
Before anything else, please watch this!
Ackkk! The lyrics suits them!
MY FAVORITE VIDEO OF RIVETRA♡
ctto YouTube channel -PUNKDOG-

Petra's POV

Ever since Commander Erwin announced the expedition, our training gets difficult every week.

After a long day, this is our favorite part, night time. I take a shower first and then tries to clean my room. Yes, it is night already but I'm cleaning my room like it is early in the morning.

Well, I guess It was kind of a hobby, since Captain Levi would want us to be neat.

Ahh... Captain Levi again...

We haven't talked again ever since my friends informed me that the other scouts are gossiping about us.

I do like my Captain.

But I don't want to cause any problem to him, so I try to avoid him? Would it work?

A lot of thoughts are playing in my mind as I wipe every furniture in my room. I tend to overthink especially a month is only left before the expedition.

I go to the balcony, again. I spend my time here to forget everything.

I can feel the cold breeze embracing me. I suddenly come think of the rooftop. YES! It is my chance now to get there. It is more relaxing there, I guess.

I quietly make my way upstairs. I don't want to disturb other's resting time.

I slowly push the door leading to the rooftop. Then I saw a silhouette of a man sitting at the edge of the bricks.

"Too bad, I can't enjoy the moment!" I thought to myself.

I was about to turn around and get back on my room when the man notices my presence. To my surprise, it was Captain Levi.

Avoid him, Petra.

I make an excuse, "Uh.. Captain! I was about to leav-"

"Are you avoiding me, Petra?" He asked calmly while facing my direction.

I didn't respond. How can I get away with this?

He started to walk towards me. I avoided his gaze.

"I should get going now, Captain" I said.

I turned my back to him but suddenly, I can feel his hands on my arms.

"Please, let's talk about us." He spoke.

There is something that makes me want to walk away but I can't.

"Do you like me, Petra?" He asked, still holding my arms.

No. He's your superior. This isn't love. I don't like him.

I try to convince myself by this thought. I can feel my heart beating so fast. There is no way I will confess to him right now.

"Yeah.. I get it. It's oka-"

"I like you, Captain." I said with a firm voice.

"Will I regret telling him this? I don't know anymore. No matter what happens, at least I already tell what I feel." I thought to myself.

"I like all things about you. To others, you are mean, strict, and scary sometimes, but I see that as a person who cares for the people around him. You always lead us, and encourage us to trust ourselves!" I said, trying to let everything out of my chest.