No regrets from loving you

Credits to the rightful owner for all the photos used.

Few months have passed, and Petra is now an official doctor at the newly constructed Paradise Hospital along with Hange. They are considered as the pioneers of it.

It is a regular day for the both of them. They receive some patients as the time goes by.

"Petra! Did you have lunch already? You are working hard for the past few days!" Hange said to Petra.

"Heh! I'm just enjoying what I do here." Petra answered while fixing her belongings.

The two of them go to the cafeteria and have a lunch.

Petra's POV

"How's Levi as your husband?" Hange suddenly asked that question.

I almost spit the food out of my mouth.

"I-uhmm... He's caring as usual. Typical Levi you know..." I answered.

Well, Levi? He is surprisingly passionate on me. It's normal for a couple, of course!

"That's good-" Hange didn't get to finish her words when someone called her.

"Doctor Zoe, we need you now!"

A common scenario here.

She immediately says her goodbye to me and head to the patients.

I was left alone finishing my food, when I saw my husband with the Survey Corps formal attire approaching me.

"Oh! What brings you here?" I asked in shock.

"I just wanted to see you." He said as he kisses my cheek.

We've had a few conversations after I get back to my work.

At home

Petra's POV

I came home late as usual. Well, I'm a doctor now and I can't really foresee how much patients will arrive in a day.

As soon as I open our main door, I saw Levi in the kitchen. His head is laying on the dining table, sleeping. I feel guilty, he must have waited for me for dinner.

"Levi, I'm home..." I greeted him.

"Oh... I just take a nap, did you eat already?" He asked while trying to look really awake.

"Let's just sleep... I'm really exhausted..." I answered.

Levi assists me to go upstairs.

"Petra, I think you should take a leave for a while. You're overworking yourself." He concernedly said.

"Do you feel dizzy again?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think it is because of temperature in the hospital." I answered.

"Let Hange check on you tomorrow." He suggested.

I started my day normal. Eat a lot cause I needed it at work, cook for my husband and go to work.

Hange's POV

I guess, this is really our life in the hospital. It's super busy but I'll get used to it, except for this gingered hair woman who seems disoriented all the time.

I saw Petra dealing with some patients. I don't want to bother her, I might add up to her stress.

Few hours later, I get a chance to have a chat with my bestfriend.

"Petra!" I waved at her. She responded with a smile.

"Are you okay? You seem pale. What did you do?" I said and let a nervous laugh.