Thanks Hange!

2 weeks after the sudden Battle of Trost.

The squad return to the castle with Eren Yeager. The court favored the Survey Corps, particularly Levi to have Eren's custody.

"This boy can really transform into titan?" Oluo asked while eyeing Eren.

Petra dragged Oluo away from Eren.

"Don't scare that boy, Oluo. He seems nice!" Petra said.

"Well, he should fear of us! Especially me, who had killed 48 titans!" He responded with a boastful smile.

"You really enjoy acting as my wife, eh?" He added.

Petra seems to be done with this guy.

"You're annoying! I hope you bite your tongue until you die!" Petra shouted in annoyance.

Levi interferes with Petra and Oluo.

"Brats, get ready and we are going to clean this whole castle." Levi said and then he leaves.
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone started to clean.

"I'm done with the upstairs, Captain.." Eren said to Levi.

"May I asked Captain, where will I be expecting to sleep?" Eren added.

"Your sleeping quarters will be at the basement." Levi answered.

"Basement?" Eren asked.

"It's our safest option, we don't know what might happen anytime.."

"Take over here, I will be checking your work." Levi added and then leave.

"Oh Eren! Try to not look so disappointed!" Petra said who just arrive.

"Am I?" Eren asked.

"You know, Captain Levi might look scary up close, and for one thing, he's a lot shorter." Petra said.

"But the seriousness... he seems to obey the higher ups..."

"He just doesn't meet your expectation not until you really get to know hi-" Petra responded to Eren but the Captain already arrives.

"What's going on?" Levi interferes.

Both of them are really surprised.

"Oi, Eren... Go back upstairs, your work is still filthy." He claimed.

Eren immediately obey him. Petra and Levi were left in the room.
.
.
.
.
.

After hours of cleaning, Hange and his squad arrives at the castle.

"Good day Levi Squad!" Hange greeted.

"Before anything else, this is from Erwin..." She said while handling an envelope to Eld, Gunther, Oluo and Petra.

"Stop bothering us, four eyes." Levi said. He really hates Hange's presence around his squad.
.
.
.
.

Petra's POV

Everything seems okay so far. Eren get along with the others easily, we get to interact with Hange's Squad. Well, we often get together since Captain Levi and Squad Leader Hange are friends, I guess?

"Are you and Captain together?"

I suddenly remember that question.

I really admire his personality. He looks scary for the others, but I see kindness in him. He cares about the people around him.

I remember our conversations. He's the only one here to ask me why I joined the scouts when I do have a comfortable life already with my parents.

A sudden female voice caught my attention.

"Petra?" Hange called me.

I turn around and greeted, "Squad Leader Hange!"

She let a small laugh, "Don't be so formal Petra, just Hange... Do you remember how nervous you are when I first met you?"

"Eh? That was long time ago!" I defended while trying to hide my embarrassment.

"You haven't change at all... Can I talk to you privately?" She asked and smiled at me.

We went to her office or I guess her laboratory where she records all her observation about titans.

I sat on one of the chairs.

"What do you want to talk about, Hange?" I asked.

Well, Hange and I don't have a chance to talk every time. As a Squad Leader at the same time, conducting experiments to titan, she is always busy.

She breaks the silence, "How are you these past few weeks?" She asked.

"Ah... I'm good as always!" I responded.

"That's good. Can I ask you something personal?" She asked.

This is unusual. Our conversations back then were always fun. But I can feel now that she really is serious.

"Uh.. go ahead!" I answered.

"Do you like shorti-, I mean Levi?" She asked.

Why are they asking this always?

"Do I like Captain? Hange, what's wrong with you!?" I responded and then let out a laugh.

I also avoid answering this question by myself. Even if I like him, nothing will change I guess? He will never like me back! I'm only his subordinate!

"I can tell that you two seem so close! Levi isn't like that to anyone!" She exclaimed.

"Both of you are friend of mine, I will support you guys!" She added.

"Hange!" I shouted.

"Come on, Petra! HAHAHA" she laughed.

"I don't really know..." I answered, having my head low.

"I mean, I-I'm happy whenever we talk, I admire his leadership..." I added.

"Your cheeks are red, Petra!" Hange exclaimed.

"No, It's not!" I try to hide my face but it's not helping.

"Try to think about your true feelings, maybe not now, but soon you will realize everything too, ESPECIALLY HOW CUTE YOU TWO ARE!" She exclaimed.

She is happier seeing us interact. Hange will always be Hange.

"Yeah.. maybe I just need some time. Thanks, Hange! I truly appriciate your concern about this." I responded and project a faint smile.

Hange and Petra's conversation ended when Eren knocked in the laboratory's door. Petra leave the two of them since it might be some "Titan topic".

-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
A/N

Here is the dedicated video for this chapter!

ctto YouTube channel -NORTH-