Once again

Chaos. That is the word that can describe what the scout saw as they enter Marley's territory. Each one of them started to jump from the airship and fight the military of Marleyans.

Levi let a sigh and look at the dark sky as he descends to the ground using their newly design ODM gear.

Moments after of their entrance, the deep voice of the Beast Titan is echoing in the battlefield.

He stood beside the place where the Jaw and Cart Titan is.

"Don't let them get away. Exterminate them." He instructed to Pieck and Porco.

While on the other side, Levi is leading the other scouts.

"Don't die. Survive!" He shouted.

A fierce battle between Levi and the Beast Titan happens but eventually had stopped for a moment.

The impact of the transformation of the Colossal Titan had reach them. Not long after when everyone was attacking the Jaw Titan alongside with the Cart Titan, when the Beast Titan fall already in front of them.

Levi was full of rage inside him. He still wanted to fulfill his promise to Erwin.

Levi's POV

"You are truly an actor." Zeke said after I blow up her nape.

I roll my eyes in irritation. "I will kill you already if I want to." I responded.

I asked some scouts to take him already in the airship before anyone sees him.

"Captain! Aren't you going up already!?" They asked me.

"I still need to secure everything and if something happens to Eren! You all go already!" I instructed.

I made my way to roam around the area to see if some positions need my assistance.

I was up in the air when a man suddenly caught my attention.

He was shouting something.

"HEY! WE'RE HERE! SCOUTS!" 

I manage to pinpoint his direction and suddenly my world started to feel different. A feeling that I can't describe.

No.

I can see from afar a familiar man with a beige undercut hair. Before I get closer, two men also approaches him. Blonde and Brown hair guy.

Is this real?

The three of them looked at me as I descend from above.

It's really them.

An o-letter was form from their mouth.

"C-Captain!?" They exclaimed.

My knees suddenly feel so weak. They are alive.

I approach and hug them tightly out of my desperation. After 4 years of my loneliness and agony, once again, we met.

"It's you, guys...." I weakly said.

Oluo started to sob like a child. This guy sure misses his idol.

I immediately break our group hug. She is not with them?

Before I get a chance to speak, Eld started informing me everything.

"Captain! We came at this plaza because we heard some gossip that they will announce something about Paradis. We thought that something might happen and we are not wrong!" He said while catching his breath.

"But because of the sudden chaos, we lost Petra in track! We tried to look out for her everywhere, Captain!" He explained.

She's alive so I don't want to lose her all over again. 4 years is enough for my sufferings.

"Let's scatter around to find her again! But let's make it quick, the airship will arrive here soon, we can't miss it!" I instructed.

We immediately go in different directions. I run around like crazy just to find her in this unfamiliar place. I don't care anymore if people are looking at me horridly because of my uniform. I just need to see her and get out of this place already.

I turn around to this empty street. Everything here was destroyed by the bombs we dropped. I was walking, looking at every corner when a girl comes out on one of the alleys.

That gingered hair...

I can see her worried expression while trying to get away near the battlefield.

I was about to approach her when I notice something. I stopped my tracks which makes her looked at my direction.

We looked directly in each other's eyes.

In her arms is a toddler.

"What if she falls out of love for me?"

I suddenly remember my thoughts back then. Is this the reality I needed to accept? My heart beats so fast while looking at the both of them.

Not long after when Oluo, Eld and Gunther arrived at our location.

I can feel that they are all shocked to see our situation. Oluo started to approach Petra and take the toddler with him. A woman approaches them as well whom Oluo gave the toddler.

"Madam, take her already and go far away here!" He instructed to that woman.

"We have some errands to do here! Go already!" He added.

Eld approaches me and explained everything. That child is from their landlord, and Petra is the one who's in charge to take care of it.

An assurance washes away my overthinking.

"I thought that was really it." I thought to myself.

I slowly walk towards Petra and hugged her tightly.

"You're alive.... Thank you...." I let out a word.

"Levi...." She responded. But still stood so cold and not hugging me back.

Oluo and others join our hug as well. All of us are shedding a tear except from Petra. I wonder why.

Moments after when some scouts at the rooftop shouted at me, "Captain! The airship is arriving already!"

I quickly take an action. I can see the airship is approaching us.

"Hey! Let's get now to the rooftops!" I said to them.

We run inside in the one building near us and head to the top.

"Assist these other men climbing up to the opening!" I shouted to the other scouts while holding Petra's hands.

"Why!? They are civilian, Captain!" One of them protested.

"They are the former Special Operation Squad! Just follow my orders!" I said while I climbed to the airship carrying Petra.

She doesn't change at all. Still have a light weight except from her long hair.
.
.
.
After few minutes of fleeing, the doors of the airship are already closed. They are now at the middle of the sea heading back to Paradis.

The former S.O.S Squad remain silent, sitting at the one of the benches while the scouts are shouting for their victory.

The door suddenly opens as a tall woman wearing a fitted black suit arrives at the former S.O.S Squad room.

Behind her is Levi, looking so fulfilled.

"I see... Erwin's plan succeded..." That woman said.

The four immediately lift up their gaze, "Hange!"

A warm reunion happens between Hange and the squad. Levi stood from afar looking at this beautiful moment for everyone.

A sudden thought had passed Levi's mind. "Why it feels like she is different from the person I loved before?"

-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-
A/N

They are back! What could go wrong next....