Is it love?

2 weeks have passed, and everyone seem to look forward for the start of weekly training.

Levi woke up by the sound of his squad's laughter. Well, no one can blame them, his room is above the kitchen.

He prepared himself for the training later. After fixing his room, he goes now to the assembly room to meet his squad especially that gingered hair girl.

Eld looked at Gunther when their Captain arrived.
.
.
.
.
.
Levi's POV

It has been an hour and I started to facilitate this training.

I've been looking to each of their performance, but my gaze landed to Petra who seems familiar already with the routine.

After few minutes, I can't help but approached her.

Well, we talked a lot these days. I even prefer talking to her than Erwin. I don't know, but I feel really comfortable around her.
.
.
.
.
.

Petra's POV

"Ugh! Stop flexing the number of your titan kills! It's annoying!" I shouted to Oluo who have his arms crossed.

"Don't worry, I am saying out loud to everyone your capabilities too. As my soon to be wif-" he responded while smirking, but someone cut him off.

"Petra!"

I turn around only to saw Captain Levi who is approaching us.

"Your performance was good already, you can take a break." He said and was about to leave.

"How 'bout us Captain?" Oluo asked.

For god's sake! How can this man have courage to ask Captain like that.

"Practice more than having a chitchat with others." Levi responded. You can tell by his voice that he is annoyed with this guy.

Gunther and Eld laughed at Oluo who is now working hard to be able to earn a break.

I sat at one of the bench to rest and then saw from a far Squad Leader Hange approaching the Captain.
.
.
.
.

"Leviiiiiiiiii!"

"It's four eyes..." I thought.

"What do you want, four eyes?" I asked her in annoyance.

"What? You're annoyed at me already!?" Hange asked while sitting beside me.

We stayed in silence as we observe the training.

"How is it going between you and Petra?" She asked.

What is this woman talking about?

I looked at her, really confused on how to respond.

She just pats my back and project this malicious smile.

"Stop smiling like that, you're creepy.." I warned her while trying to move far from her.

"You know Levi, I may not be around here all the time, but I know what's going on! Don't try to deny it shortie!" She said and was about to tease me.

"Straight to the point, four eyes. You don't want me to make a scene here" I warned her. This woman is really testing my patience.

"Based on my observations, you and Petra have a thing!" She shouted.

"Can't you lower your voice!?" I shouted at her too.

"Don't be shy shortie! I know you like her!" She whispers at me.

I like Petra? Nonsense.. How can I fall in love with my subordinate?

"Stop talking nonsense, Hange. I've got a lot of work to do..." I ended our conversation and then leave.

I can hear her shouting at my back.
"I'm always here if you need advice!"

I saw Petra sitting in a bench. I approach her like I always do these past few days.
.
.
.
.
.

"They are always like that these past few weeks... what's going on between them?" Gunther asked Eld while looking in Petra and Levi's direction.

"Yeah I know, I haven't talk to Petra about that..." Eld responded.

"Earlier, I heard other soldier's conversation" Gunther whispered to Eld.

"What are they talking about?" Eld asked, still looking at Petra's direction.

"They are gossiping about how Captain treats Petra.." Gunther informed Eld.

After their conversation, the Commander of Survey Corps arrived to visit the training.

"Good afternoon, Commander!" Levi's squad saluted.

"Oh, the S.O.S squad! How is it going working with Levi?" He asked.

Commander Erwin is the opposite of Captain Levi, he is more approachable except in the battlefield.

"We get along well, Sir!" Eld responded.

"Good... Where is your Captain?" He asked in confusion.

"Uh.. I believe he's with Petra now Sir" Eld answered.
.
.
.
.
.
After so many hours, the training ended already. Soldiers came back to their bases as well as Levi Squad.

As usual, Gunther prepares their food with the help of Petra.

While eating dinner, Eld, Gunther and I guess Oluo is involve too, take the chance to talk to their friend, Petra.

"You and Captain seem so close.." Eld said.

"H-huh?" Petra responded.

"Well, you see, these past few weeks, we observed that you spend more time with Captain Levi?" Gunther butted in.

"I-Is that bad or something?" Petra asked.

"No! It's not bad!" Gunther said.

"Are you two together?" Oluo asked Petra.

This man has been surprising me every chapter! Hehehe ~Author

Petra was caught off guard. She never imagined that this is what might other see.

"I-uhm... no... we're not together. What kind of question is that, Oluo!? Heh..." Petra denies it.

"Okay, we are clear here, right?" Oluo assured everyone and then Eld nodded.

"Enough of this, we trust you Petra." Gunther said.

"Just tell us if something happens.." Oluo added.
.
.
.
.

Petra's POV

Realizing what my friends told me at dinner makes my heart feels warm. I'm lucky to have them who is truly concern about me.

But the question is, what really is my relationship with Captain? Or rather what do I feel for Levi?

Is it love?

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:
A/N

I want to hear some feedbacks, are you liking my story so far?♡

As always, here is the dedicated video for this chapter!

ctto YouTube channel -XINDRITE-