chapter 44 ~ juvie's his bitch

I woke up in a cold sweat, my body running with electricity.

 "They're coming" I whispered, climbing over Mickey. "Get up!"

I ran down the stairs, grabbing the killing bat on my way. I couldn't let them get into the house.

"Move the couch in front of the door so they can't get in" I ordered as Fiona came walking out of the kitchen. We couldn't let them get near me.

"Hey, Cass" Fiona whispered as I locked the back door. Why wasn't she helping?

"Don't let them take me.... they can't take me"

Someone came up behind me as I whipped the bat around, just missing their head. Debbie...

Holy shit, I almost hurt her.

"There is nobody out there!" Mickey yelled, pulling the bat from my hands. He flung open the back door as I ducked behind my older sister.

He was right....there was no one out there.

He dragged me to the front of the house, doing the same thing. And once again, the streets we're empty.

"We need to get you to a clinic to get some fucking meds. Today" I nodded my head because what else was I supposed to do. I mean he was right.

If I didn't get new meds, next time I might actually hurt someone. And I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did.

"Deb's..i'm" She pulled me into a hug as I silently cried into her shoulder. 

"It's okay, i'm fine...why don't we go get dressed?"

I let her lead me up the stairs as we passed by my concerned twin. Shit, I forgot how much of a light sleeper he was.

"Cass....you good?" He whispered, placing a kiss to my temple.

I stayed silent as I let my sister lead me back into my room. God why the fuck was it always so cold in our house? I shut my window, not even realizing I had opened it as my sister tossed me a handful of clothes.

"I'm coming with you and Mickey to the clinic" Ian sighed, leaning up against the doorframe. "And i'm not taking no as an answer"

I just nodded my head because I knew that last part was right. He always had to go through things with me.....no matter what they were.

no matter what they were