001_Sora_Hikari

hey Hinata first of all its good to see you again Hinata. if you don't remember I'm an old friend of Naruto's. don't worry I will not ask you or dare you to do anything dissrespectful. I just need advice and some help. first of all can you please tell Ino to stop chasing after me, sending me fan mail, or asking me what we would name are children cause my hear belongs to another. also about that you see I have fallen for my best friend Named Kairi. we were best friends since we were four. growing up I started having feelings for here. one problem I'm a warrior who just got lucky in certain situations and she is a princess with a pure heart also I'm also at war right know. so how do I tell her how I feel, how would inkmow if she's feels the same way about me, and should I tell he or should I move on?

Admin: *sighs* HINATA!!! Did we get a new dare or question?!
Hinata: *looks through papers* Oh!! Why yes we do! It's an old friend of Naruto-kun!
Admin: *spins around new chair* ok... so what is it? *falls of chair* I need a seatbelt!! *pulls self up and sits on the new chair* Hello @001_Sora_Hikari !! *waves* Well Hinata-sama you answer this! *looks at the rest of the dares and questions* *mumbles I just want to slap some of you...* *fake coughs* YOU DID NOT READ THAT!!! And I will not tell you who I want to slap... *sighs* because! You can't dare that at me! Because I made this book!! So I make the rules!!
Hinata: *looks at Crystal* w-who are you talking to?
Admin: *flaps arm* NO ONE!! *disappears*
Hinata: o-ok... well I can handle Ino... but the part on you having a crush on her, i-i suggest you to t-try to tell her how you feel, b-but I suggest you t-to tell her after the war is over, o-or else she will have to much things to handle that can later on make her confuse and she won't be having her full attention towards what will happen in the war.
Admin: BACK!! *appears* I got cookies!! *eats cookie* well *talks while eating* bye!!
Hinata: Crystal-chan!! M-Manners!! B-Bye!