Ashtarina

Please tell us with Naruto Why did you call your son Boruto , It definitely reminds me of burritos......... XD

And please Slap Naruto without telling him it was a dare

Go talk to Naruto and say that you have ramen and after you say "just kidding" without telling him that it was a dare

Admin: *flinches at the Boruto comment* n-never say that!!
Hinata: s-say what? *looks at the dares and question* WHAT!!!
Naruto: what is it honey? *reads the Boruto comment*
Admin: TAKE COVER!! *gets under desk*
Hinata: No one disrespects my son!!
Naruto: *rubs back of head* He is known as Bolt because of the necklace he wears that Hina-chan gave him... and Bolt is in English while Boruto is in Japanese...
Hinata: Which!! Is a similarity of Naruto-Kun's name! Which is only one character different from Na-ru-to to Bo-ru-to!! *crosses arms* I am done!!! *storms off*
Admin: *sighs* her mother instincts kicked in didn't it?
Naruto: *sighs* yeah... does it even sound like burrito?!
Admin: *grows an irk mark* Just because I'm partly Mexican doesn't mean you should be asking me!!! *crosses arms*
Naruto: I didn't mean that!!
Hinata: *walks in* Hi!! *smiles*
Admin: took a walk around the block and came back and made a cup of tea to calm your nerves down?
Hinata: yes... *smiles* v-very sorry! *bows*
Admin: Ok well the dares now!! *points at nothing*
Hinata: i-i have ramen Naruto-kun!
Naruto: REALLY?! *looks at Hinata with hopeful eyes*
Hinata: i-i was just kidding... gosh! *slaps Naruto* You n-never take a good joke!! *walks away*
Naruto: *blinks* EH?! What just happened...
Admin: Bipolar happened... Well that's all we have for today bye!!