Shiena1

Question: How do you feel about your father, since he's mistreated you I'm very way possible? How often do you think about Neji, since his death?

Hinata: well my father would have been a kind person if he was never the head of the Hyūga clan... but I don't think he would have changed his ways yet I know in my heart he will one day show kindness towards me as I grow stronger everyday
Admin: that is so deep!! TT-TT I envy you Hinata-chan!! *mumbles not really*
Hinata: Crystal-chan can you let me finish?
Admin: AH yes I am very sorry *bows down*
Hinata: My father had everything planned for my future of course I had to become the heiress, but my sister took that away from me as she was much stronger than me *smiles* and yet till this day I know deep inside me that he loves me with all his heart
Admin: *pretends to barf* this is to heart warming, next question!!
Hinata: Gomen Crystal-chan!
Admin: no need to apologize just answer the next question please and thank you
Hinata: well how often I think of Neji-NiiSan death... actually a lot... Neji was a cold heartless person until Naruto-Kun changed him after the Chunin exams... *smiles* it's as if it was yesterday when they fought, that is when I found out that I truly love him *giggles* he was different than others...
Admin: Hinata-chan the question you haven't answer it fully...
Hinata: AH yes... well i do think of Neji very often and what had happened to him, Hmm yet when I go to sleep I see him in my dreams telling me that he is proud of how I became and how strong i finally am *smiles* I love Neji-NiiSan more than just a cousin but as a brother I never had...
Hanabi: Hey!! What about me?!
Hinata: hmm? Oh! I said brother your my sister of course! *hugs Hanabi* you know I'll always love you even if you do annoy me once in a while...
Admin: BLEGH!!! Took me a while to make Hinata-chan answer it since she had to pick her words carefully... *sighs* bye!!
Hinata & Hanabi: BYE!!!