Black_Force

I dare Hinata-sama to throw a glower at Naruto and Sasuke then kiss Sasuke and then slap all Konoha jus cuz I say so oh oh and slap admin-kun

Admin: *fast asleep*
Erikaa: *pokes Crystal's cheek* wake up...
Admin: *slaps her hand away and keeps sleeping*
Erikaa: *glares at Crystal* baka... I guess I'll take over for today!!
Hinata: *runs in the studio*
Sasuke: *walks in with a baby costume and a sign on him* stupid bet...
Erikaa: *hands dare too Hinata* here you go...
Hinata: *reads it* ok...
Naruto: *walks in* erikaa you called?
Hinata: *throws a glower at Sasuke and Naruto* ... *leaves*

~don't know wt fudge is a glower and idc since I'm tired! After that blah blah blah~

Hinata: *sweatdrops* you people a-are getting cocky with yourselves aren't you... *shakes head in disappointment* ... *kisses Sasuke* ... *spits in the trash* eww...
Erikaa: last dare...
Hinata: *leaves*

~after she slapped everyone in Konoha... -_- cocky people... ~

Admin: *still sleeping* ... *mumbles: no don't take my skittles*
Erikaa: *shake head* last dare...
Hinata: nope! I-I won't do that... I will never slap Crystal-chan...
Admin: *wakes up* hmm? *rubs eyes* you called the smartass? *puts glasses on*
Hinata: *hands Crystal the dare*
Admin: *rips dare and throws it in the trash* I am a girl!!!! I AM NO ADMIN-KUN!! ONLY BOLT IS ALLOWED TO CALL ME THAT!!
Bolt: *hangs from the ceiling* Yo! Smartass can you help me with my- *sees Hinata* hey mom!
Hinata: Bolt get down from there!!
Bolt: fine! *gets down*
Admin: someone else is calling me admin-Kun other than you...
Bolt: *looks at the audience* I'm the only one who can call her that! Since of course I got her permission... and I call her smartass too and I also asked permission...
Admin: Hinata-Sama made him ask first...
Bolt: bye Cocky Crystal Readers... *glares at you* only Bolt Uzumaki can mock or make fun of Admin-Kun...
Admin: and the Chica Saiyans...
Bolt: yeah them too...
Admin: anyways!! Keep on asking or daring Hinata-sama!!
Hinata: bye!!