Asuka_Uchiha

Hinata-sama,when you were pregnant,which of the two made you have mood swings like the Road to Ninja Hinata? Also,I dare you to gather Naruto,Kiba,Shino,Gaara,Sasuke,Choji,Shikamaru,and Kankuro and tell them that they don't exist and are from an anime.

Admin: *reads a book*
Hinata: I got a question and a dare! Finally I get a question!
Admin: *throws a paper ball at Hinata* SHH!! I'm getting to the good part!
Hinata: *catches ball* ok...
Erikaa: I'll be taking over the show today then! Since Crystal is really into her book...
Hinata: *reads question and dare* oh! Boruto has to be the one who gave me major mood swings and caused me to act like RTN Hinata... after I got pregnant with Himawari it wasn't that bad... she didn't make me become RTN like Boruto did...
Erikaa: I'll go get the people then!! *leaves to get the people*

~admin being lazy again since I want to read a book so after erikaa got Naruto, Kiba, Shino, Gaara, Sasuke, Choji, Shikamaru, and Kankuro~

Hinata: all of us don't exist and this is just an anime to entertain people from the real world...
Erikaa: O-O wow just say it like its nothing...
Naruto: EH?! Really?! *waves to the audience* YO!! HELLO?!
Kiba: BAKA!! *facepalms*
Shino: ......
Gaara: ......
Sasuke: Dobe shut up...
Choji: well as long as I still have food I'm fine! *eats chips*
Shikamaru: how troublesome...
Kankuro: *looks around* and who are you two? *points at Crystal and Erikaa*
erikaa: umm I'm the admins friend...
Admin: and I do a book about Hinata... where people outside of this screen asks or dares Hinata-sama, now shut up so I can finish reading... *goes back to reading book*
Erikaa: umm ok...
Hinata: bye Crystal readers!!
Everyone (except Crystal and Hinata): Keep on asking or daring Hinata-sama!! Bye!!