100th chappy!

Admin: hey guys! This is technically the 104th chappy since yall commented a lot! Oh well since all of you have been wanting to see my face and a video of my life and Prank people but the thing is yall asked for me and Erikaa-chan so the pic above shows a pic of us!! So yeah I know I'm not like you expected! XD I'm way to ugly and very short!
Erikaa: Your 5'3 I'm 5'1!! That's short!!
Ryan: What did you need us for?
Miguel: I said your video will be done till tomorrow!
Admin: *presses button* This is for crushing my heart Ryan!
Ryan: *gets Paint dumped on* W-What? MY HAIR!!
Miguel: *gets paint dumped on* WHAT DID I DO?!
Admin: you need to stop with the gifts... and stop being so rude!
Erikaa: you do get a big mean for no reason... well my turn! *presses button* And that is for being rude to us two for no reason!
Ryan & Miguel: *get dumped with feathers* WHERE NOT CHICKENS!! STOP COPYING ME!! NO YOU STOP!! POCKY! NARUTO!! BLACK BUTLER!! STOP IT!!
Admin: *burst into laughter* T-This is so hilarious!
Erikaa: Haha!! *burst into laughter*
Admin: thank you all for this and I'll mention all the people who commented and made this book be really popular thanks yall! And you guys will be able to see the video until so time like April or even summer
Erikaa: Thanks! *waves*

Thank you!! For all this and I can't believe this book had become a big hit!! I hope I keep on writing and answering all your questions and doing your dares in my silly little way!
Lesly126c AnnabethBJD stephen_hyuga saraalhalubi27 Kiba_Kun_ shiena1 exoticminecrafter
@FRasuli27 @AwkwardAnimeFangrl bolt-uzumaki @malcolm2002 @ellalelis @littlemisscecilian @Sasuhinafanheart Jack-God Naruto_Uzumaki-kun @Ashtarina Erikaa-Dai Jakashi-3tails @Kamrin_DiSandro @DamilareAgoro exoticminecrafter
Thanks to yall for commenting and making this book get over 100th chappys and I hope I can still be doing this book until I finally can't!! Bye yall and thanks!