Lesly126c

Crystal-Chan I dare you and Gohan to drive in car together and last for at least an hour in there. You can't get out of the car ok?? I forbid it!! Oh and Hinata can go too. :)

Admin: *looks through mail* LESLY-CHAN! Yay! *smiles and reads mail* I hate you...
Hinata: w-what happen?
Admin: *hands her the dare* I am not happy with you!! Why would my student do this to me?!
Hinata: *giggles* I'm not going! I really don't want to go unless I want to get killed in a car accident with them! *giggles*
Lesly: This is to go to be true! *laughs* thank you Lesly-chan!
(Lesly126c is Lesly-chan, and Lesly-San is my sister so try not to get confuse *sweatdrops* )
--in the car with Gohan-
Admin: YOUR DRIVING!
Gohan: NO YOU DRIVE!!
Admin: I'M 14 I CANT DRIVE CHEESE!!
Gohan: FINE! *gets in drivers seat*
Admin: *gets in passenger seat* I hate you Lesly-chan...
Lesly: Here your going to need this Crystal-chan! *hands her nerdy glasses and textbooks*
Admin: AH!! THEY BURN!! *gets in the back of the car*
Gohan: *rolls eyes* They're are just textbooks!
Admin: Do I look like I care?! I don't study at all even if it's to save my life!
Gohan: No wonder your mind is like an 8 year old...
Admin: JUST START DRIVING! *crosses arms*
Gohan: Fine! *starts driving*
Admin: I hate this so much... *grabs the glasses and look at them*
Gohan: Don't you think I hate this too?! *hits a speed bump*
Admin: *drops glasses on face* GAH! Your such a- what am I doing here?! I need to study for my next test!
Gohan: w-what? *looks at Crystal but then at the road*
Admin: *reads textbooks* what? Is it a big surprise that I'm reading a textbook?
Gohan: I guess not...
-hour later-
Admin: WHY YOU LITTLE!! *attacks Gohan in the car*
Gohan: AH! I can't see! *drives crazily*
Admin: DONT YOU EVER UNDERESTIMATE A (Last Name) GOT THAT SAIYAN THING!
Gohan: *crashes the car*
Admin: *flys out the car* COME HERE AND FACE ME LIKE A REAL SAIYAN!!
Gohan: FINE! LETS GO! *goes after Crystal* wait! Shouldn't you be dead or something?!
Admin: I'M NOT A HUMAN!! *ears twitch* CANT YOU SEE THE WOLF EARS?!
Gohan: YEAH I CAN SEE THOSE!! I'M NOT BLIND YOU KNOW!!
Admin: *growls* WELL YOU ACT LIKE IT!
Lesly: *looks out the crashed car* Mom is going to be really mad... *looks at the damaged*
Gohan: HEY YOU DONT HAVE TO-
Lesly: BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!! FIRST OF ALL!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO THE STUDIO!! THIS IS CONNECTED TO THE HOUSE!! WHAT DO YOU THINK OUR MOM IS GOING TO SAY?!?!
Admin: Yeah Gohan!
Gohan: HEY I WOULDNT HAVE CRASHED THE CAR IF YOU DIDNT ATTACK ME!
Lesly: WHY DID YOU PREVENT HER TO ATTACK YOU?!
Admin: and that is all that we have for today!! GOHAN YOUR GOING TO PAY OR EITHER FIX THIS!!
Gohan: see ya! *runs away*
Lesly: mom is going to kill us... *sweatdrops* bye guys!
Admin: see ya!
Hinata: t-told you I didn't want to go there and get i-in an accident... bye!