__Silver_Bullet__

I dare Hinata to do a crossover. Let her, Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura crossover to fairy tail and meet Natsu dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Lucy heartfilia and Erza scarlet. And let them fight and you choose whi wins. FAIRY TAIL VS NARUTO SHIPPUDEN!!!! WHOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs around like a maniac*

Admin: *looks at the juicier* REALLY?! YOU FUDGING BROKE AS SOON AS I PUT THE FREAKING COOKIE IN?! *grabs juicer and throws it on the ground* FUDGE YOU!!

-end of flashback!-
Therapist: so you just put a cookie in and it broke?
Admin: *nods*
Therapist: *writes down words* ok so then you just threw it on the ground and it broke?
Admin: No! *sarcasm voice* the juicer flew by itself and just went to juicer heaven!! *annoyed*
Therapist: ok... *writes down words*
Admin: *goes on phone* Hey what's up guys it's me Crystal-chan! *smiles* I am currently in (fake) therapy because of some issues... *scratches back of head* mostly anger but alright I came to give you-
Therapist: and whom are you-
Admin: DONT FREAKING INTERRUPT ME!!
Therapist: Listen here-
Admin: NO YOU LISTEN IF YOU DONT WANT-

-commercials!!! =^.^= since you don't need to know what Crystal is doing to the Therapist lady!!!-

Erikaa: I JUST GOT OUT OF THIS SITUATION!!
Miguel: Well she asked us to do cut the video and just do commercials!
Erikaa: WHATEVER!!
Miguel: hello we will-

-back to admin-
Admin: *growls* GOT THAT! *throws her coffee at the wall*
Therapist: *nods*
Admin: alright! So Hinata will be here any-
Hinata: C-Crystal-chan?
Admin: HINATA! *runs and hugs Hinata*
Hinata: *looks at the half destroyed room* w-what-
Admin: NOTHING! Anyways! Chu need to go to the Fairy tale world! (Sorry meh peeps! I have no Wifi so I work with Data and I kinda can't watch many anime shows because my phone will become SUPER DUPER SLOW! So sorry if I like mess up or do something incorrectly... I only read the first 3 books... so yeah... SOWWY!!)
Hinata: o-ok w-well Naruto-kun is here and Sakura-chan and Duckbutt al-
Sasuke: DONT CALL-
Admin: DONT INTERRUPT HINATA-SAMA GOT THAT! *throws hot coffee at his face*
Sasuke: IT F***ING BURNS!! YOU B**TARD!!
Admin: FUDGE YOU! *huffs*
Hinata: a-anyways l-lets go I suppose...

-after the awesomest montage ever!-

Admin: Zzzzzzz *is asleep in the wagon*
Sasuke: can someone wake the stupid wolf up! *annoyed*
Sakura: *sighs* Sasuke-kun she's really nice when you get to meet her *smiles*
Admin: *ears twitch cutely*
Hinata: Aww! C-Crystal-chan! *smiles shyly* s-she looks so cute w-when she sleeps!
Naruto: Hey! *sees Natsu* who's that guy? *points at Natsu*
Natsu: *groans* why Erza! *sticks head out the window* I'm going to be sick...
Lucy: *sighs* Natsu! Why don't you get motion sick when Happy is moving?
Natsu: Huh? Because Happy isn't a thing... *sees Naruto*
Naruto: *burst into laughter* YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS!!! *laughs* t-that's priceless!
Admin: *wakes up* ... *yawns* Hmm? *sees Gray* GRAY PUT A FUDGING SHIRT ON!!
Gray: EH?! *puts shirt on*
Erza: Who are you to boss my teammates around?
Admin: *gulps* i-i w-well Umm i-it's just t-that umm *ears twitch*
Lucy: *looks at Crystal* SO CUTE!!

-LE wagons stop-
Lucy: Hi! *pinches Crystal's cheeks* your so cute!
Admin: *in pain* p-please stop!
Hinata: h-hey! I'm the only one who can pinch her c-cheeks!
Lucy: well it doesn't seem like anyone's stoping me! *keeps pinching Crystal's cheeks*

-These are the people who are going against each other-
Erza vs Sakura
Gray vs Sasuke
Natsu vs Naruto
Lucy vs Hinata

Admin: *sweatdrops* well my cheeks were pinched... IT HURTS!! *ears twitch* even the Therapist pinched my cheeks... *rubs cheeks* oww... anyways! Comment and say who you think will win! I think Erza, Sasuke, this one is a tough one... but I say Naruto and Hinata... only one Fairy tale character that I think will win... *rubs back of neck* like I said! I haven't watched nor I haven't read as much Fairy tale as I should but... yeah... anyways bye yall hope you had fun if you want to pinch my cheeks vote for this chappy! And comment that you have voted! *smiles* bye yall!