malcolm2002

I dare hinata to tell us the details about when she stripped in front of naruto AND with tsunade And use EXACT DETAIL... Or put up a pic... I would rather the first but ill leave this decision up to crystal and what other people write in the comments

Hinata: w-what?!
Admin: YO!! Have yall ever heard of the phrase 'curiosity killed the cat' yeah Umm take the word of advice!! Look very sorry to disappoint all of you but...
Hinata: s-she's not going to do it...
Admin: yeah... It's just if I did tell all of you... I'll feel dirty... and since some of my friends read this... I don't want them to think something is wrong with me! Look I'll try to Umm get my perverted friend to do this one for me... *shivers* I respect yall and I hope you respect me... but just no... i-i can't do that!! *sighs* I'll probably just put a pic or something... but yeah...
Hinata: v-very sorry!!
Admin: oh and!! Really people?! Ok I leave for a bit and then yall start to judge someone else's dare or question don't do that por favor!! That means please...
Hinata: w-we try to answer every question and try to do every d-dare...
Admin: it also depends on my mood... so yeah! Curiosity killed the cat!!
Hinata: Crystal-chan will probably make a extra chappy for this one!!
Admin: But I will not write it!! My pervertish friend will... *sighs* how troublesome!!