thefunnydinosaur

Hinata I dare you to scream that you raped Sasuke

Admin: *fast asleep* hmm... No... stop... Gaby, I said stop messing around with my drawing... *mumbles softly*
Gaby: *sweatdrops* AGAIN!! I only messed with it one time! *throws dare at Crystal's face*
Admin: *wakes up* Gah! Why are you here?!
Hinata: don't you remember she's here because she's your assistant for the project and this book until you finish it...
Admin: oh yeah... okay read your dare Hinata and lets get to it!

~time skip! Brought to you by me feeling guilty that I can only do one of your dares because I've been busy~

Gaby: why Sasugay?
Admin: Well Duckbutt seems to have this ability that he's the center of attention...
Hinata: I believe that he's just loved by everyone who's a fan of the series because he's the lone wolf who's never really known how to love properly and that's why many fans like him or dislike him because of his character other than that he's a very nice person to talk too if you don't bother him very much as Naruto did when he was a child.
Admin: *blinks rapidly* Okay... back to the point! Let's do this dare!!

~another time skip because it's getting really late!~

Hinata: *shakes head* I-I can do this I've done it before! *takes deep breaths and begins to scream* I RAPED SASUKE!

~the whole village looked at Hinata with confused looks and earned a few annoyed looked fangirls~

Admin: okay! Bye! Sorry I'm in a hurry to sleep!
Gaby: we've been up late since we've been finishing a project for work... anyways see ya!
Hinata: g-goodbye!