Kamrin_DiSandro

He Hinata I just wanted to say first of all I am happy you married Sakura I thought you were ment for him then Sakura. so I have a nine part question if its OK I know you get nervous in some of these questions so you don't have to answer all of them if you don't want. OK here are the nine questions.

1. what was your first date like with Naruto.

2. what was your plan if confessing to Naruto your feelings in front of Pain didn't work.

3. why didn't you try sending Naruto secret admirer letters. that way you could confess your feelings to him and he wouldn't know who sent it.

4. Did Naruto ever find out it was you facing naked on the pond that one night.

5. did Neji have a crush on Tenten.

6. what was your fathers reaction when he found out your were in love with Naruto, as well as became his girlfriend, then dated him, then was engadge to him.

7. did you and your father settle each other.

8. where you aware everyone except Naruto knew you love him.

9. did you know there is a video game character simaler to you named Kairi who has a thing for Sora.

thank you and I hope you and Naruto are happy together.

Admin: *reads questions* So many to answer... *falls of Bob* sorry Bob!
Bob: it's fine master, would you like me to help you up?
Admin: nah!
Lesly: Ok! Steve lets get to studying!!
Chair: Let's go!
Admin: THEYRE DOING IT AGAIN! *hits the studio walls* WE CAN HEAR YOU!!
Bob: master I think you should be more polite to them and-
Hinata: here! I-I got 9 questions i-in one chappy! *smiles*
Admin: what were you saying Bob?
Hinata: o-oh I'm sorry to interrupt Bob!
Bob: it's fine Hinata-sama, Master I was saying th-
Lesly: WE KNOW WE'RE DOING IT ON PURPOSE!!
Chair: YEAH!! COME ON WOLFY!! YOU NEED TO CATCH UP ALREADY!
Admin: WHY YOU LITTLE-
Hinata: Friendly book!!
Admin: you're right... ok just answer the questions Hinata-sama
Hinata: 1: m-my first date with Naruto-kun was a ramen date... he would always want to take me out to get ramen and talk about how he's going to become Hokage, but what I hated the most was t-the fangirls disrupting our fist date
Admin: second question!
Hinata: m-my plan? I-I really didn't know until I started to knit the scarf for Naruto-kun and i-i wanted to give it to him a-and tell him there...
Admin: Third question!!
Hinata: i-i thought of that at first b-but then I thought he will think it's weird and then say that he has a stalker that he doesn't want to ever meet it s-so yeah... *smiles shyly*
Admin: fourth question!
Bob: I never got-
Hinata: Naruto-kun eventually found out as we kept on going to dates and started to talk and such...
Admin: fifth question!!
Bob: Master i-
Hinata: i-i don't know really... *sighs* it was kinda hard to tell i-if he actually liked Tenten but I did knew that Tenten liked Neji-Nii-San, I've always pictured t-them together... *smiles*
Bob: master w-
Admin: Sixth question!!
Hinata: h-he was surprised b-but happy that I was able to find someone who loves me even if I was a useless and worthless person t-to m-my father
Bob: Master i-
Admin: seventh question!!
Hinata: w-we eventually d-did after Boruto and Himawari... Father was very happy and proud of me to finally become someone s-stronger than b-before a-and someone who married Naruto-kun the hero of Kohona *smiles* he was smiling at our wedding, h-he's proud o-of me now
Bob: MASTER!
Admin: in a minute Bob! Eight question!
Hinata: o-of course I knew that *sweatdrops* i-it just shows me how even more clueless he was *giggles* I love him for being his knucklehead ninja *smiles*
Bob: yes master...
Admin: Ninth question!!
Hinata: n-no i never knew that... i-i really don't put much attention t-towards other things such as video games a-and technology e-even if we are growing more towards technology...
Admin: THAT IS ALL FOR TODAY!!
Lesly: KEEP IT DOWN THERE!!
Admin: or what?!
Lesly: YOUR ADOPTED!! MOM SAID SO!! AND ILL THROW SNOWBALLS AT YOU!
Admin: I am not adopted! *tear* NO PLEASE I PROMISE TO BE LESS LOUD!! I mean *whispers: I promise to be less loud*
Lesly: *laughs*
Bob: master i was going to tell you that I think you should be more respectful towards them and maybe they-
Admin: *smiles* Ok Bob! I'll be more respectful! *crosses fingers behind back*
Hinata: b-bye!
Admin: Keep on commenting and daring or questioning Hinata-sama!!