I hate you. I love you - Gunnar x Reader

A second request for _Rhapsody_ Hope you all enjoy.

Barney, Christmas and the rest of the team looked at one another as the sound of raised voices once again resounded through the hangar. The men rolling their eyes and shaking their heads, as the sound of a slamming and banging echoed through the building.

This was nothing new. In fact, it had become quite commonplace for the shouts, screams and bangs to break the silence that normally surrounded the large expanse, as the team quietly cleaned and prepared their weapons for their next mission.

"What is it with those two? I just don't understand it. When ya sister first got here, Gunnar seemed to take her under his wing. Now it seems like he is goin out of his way to upset her every chance he gets." Caesar groaned to Christmas, as he heard Gunnar's angry voice shout for (Y/n) to come back and finish their argument.

(Y/n) Christmas was Lee's younger sister and was as gifted intellectually as she was beautiful. She had been one of a very few women to be accepted into the ranks of the British SAS. The younger Christmas determined to follow her older sibling into the elite special force. And when (Y/n) had received an honourable discharge just over a year before, Christmas had decided that the best place for her was by his side. In most part, so that he could keep an eye on her.

"I am not here to save your ass every time you go and get yourself in trouble Gunnar Jensen. I am not your personal bodyguard, and even if I was, you are big enough and ugly enough to look after yourself." (Y/n) shouted as she stormed through the hangar to where the rest of the team were working. The younger woman not seeming to notice any of them.

"That's funny. Cos you are the last person I would ever call on if I was in trouble. I am more than capable of looking after myself, and I definitely don't need your help. I would trust my gun over you any day. I don't even know why Barney let you become one of us. It's not like ya any good." Gunnar growled, as he stomped along behind (Y/n).

"Why you conceited, arrogant, pig headed Swedish asshole. The next time you're getting shot at by insurgents. Or need me to cover you, cos you've blown up something you shouldn't. AGAIN! I'm going to let you take care of yourself. And if you ever want to prove which one of us is more useful to the team, just let me know. Because I will take great delight in showing everyone just how useless you really are." (Y/n) bellowed, as she and Gunnar stood toe to toe, glaring at one another.

"And you know what else? I am sick of hearing about how wonderful other women are. It makes me sick how you try and flirt with girls in the bar. You just make a fool of yourself. Because none of them are interested in you." (Y/n) hissed, as she crossed her arms over her chest. Standing defiantly in front of the big man.

"Is that right? Well, I am sick of hearing about how wonderful Galgo is. Or Caesar. Or Toll. If ya like em so much, why don't you bug them instead of me." Gunnar growled, as he stomped off further into the back of the hangar. (Y/n) making her way outside. Climbing into her car and speeding off.

"Well, that was highly informative." Toll chuckled, as he turned back to packing the crate. The demolition expert cringing slightly as he heard the sound of something being thrown against the hangar walls.

"What do you mean. Its sounds to me like they just hate one another." Christmas said, as he finished cleaning out the barrel of his SIG-Sauer P226 SCT.

"You seriously need to realise that your sister is a woman, and not the little girl that you wish she still was." Toll chuckled again, as he slapped Christmas on the back.

"You see, those two idiots are in love, but are too dumb to tell one another. (Y/n) thinks that Gunnar is interested in any other woman but her. And our resident meatball thinks that (Y/n) is in love with one of us, which in itself is really quite flattering. But if we are going to stop those two arguing, then we are going to have to do something about it." Toll told Christmas. A wry smile gracing his lips as he thought about what they could do to get the two warring factions to see sense.