Always the quiet ones - Yin Yang x Reader

So, this is a combined request, both of which are for NormandyWright. It is my first imagine for Yin Yang and took a little long for me to come up with than normal. But, as always, I hope you enjoy.

"(Y/N)! Dahlin. Now would be good." Barney shouted through the comms. The big man hoping that his daughter would be able to give him and the others, the information that they needed.

"Dad. I know. But you can't rush genius." (Y/n) called back, as she watched the images from the drone camera high above the action, on the laptop in front of her.

"Ok. There are a couple more boy bands coming up on your right flank, with two Hell's Angels leading the way. And a moron carrying an RPG. Oh, shit........."

"Oh shit, what?" Christmas yelled. (Y/n) and Yin Yang yanking the comms from their ears, as a sudden burst of automatic gunfire nearly bust an eardrum.

"Armoured vehicle, sporting an ever so nice 50 cal. on its roof. About a click from your position and closing fast. These guys mean business, boys. Hang on. Let my guy take care of this. I added something just a little extra to him." (Y/n) explained. Barney just shaking his head at Christmas and the others, as they all waited to see what the little tech head had come up with now. All of them ducking as a sudden and very loud explosion rang out.

"To steal a line from a famous movie. 'And the quarterback is toast'. God, I've always wanted to say that. Dad. All you have to worry about are the boy bands with their little toy and the two Hell's Angels." (Y/n) chuckled. The youngest of the Expendables deciding that she was having a great time, apart from the sporadic gun fire that Yin Yang was trying his best to protect her against.

"She's definitely your daughter, Barn." Christmas yelled out, as he and the others ducked for cover. Another round of gun fire sending all the boys scurrying for the nearest sturdy wall. Well, all apart from Gunner that is, who was having far too much fun with his new grenade launcher.

"Yeah. The apple didn't fall far from the tree with that one." Caesar added, as he looked over at the always proud father.

"What can I say. Not only does she get her smarts from me, but her looks too." Barney replied. Peering out from behind the wall. Firing off a couple of shots, before having the reload his trusty custom colt.

"Oh please. (Y/n) is gorgeous. You on the other hand look like a baboon's ass." Christmas chimed in. The ex-SAS soldier jumping to his feet and letting his Heckler do the talking, as he decided that hiding was not the way to go. The others following suit, as (Y/n)'s boy bands and their entourage made an appearance.

"Ok guys. I know you're talking about me. But I have a little update from the eye in the sky. I would like to suggest that you boys get your asses outta there, cos these guys have managed to pull a damn tank from the ether." (Y/n) told them. The team running for the vehicle that Toll and Doc had managed to, er.....liberate, from a rather unpleasant man, who had made the unfortunate decision to try and kill them.

"Yin Yang and I will meet you back at the plane. I'll have the old girl ready to take off by the time you guys get there." The young Ross continued, as she got to her feet and closed her laptop. The last thing the team hearing being Yin shout, and (Y/n) scream.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N), DAHLIN!?" Barney exclaimed, as a sense of fear greater than anything he had ever known, gripped at his very heart as he tried to reach his daughter.

"YIN YANG! YIN YANG CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" Barney shouted out as he threw the truck around the corner. The big man concerned that he couldn't even raise the man that seemed to be his daughter's eternal guard dog. The shaolin her ever quiet guardian.