A little secret - Part 4 - Christmas x Reader

"Gracias Señorita..........." A young man said. A rather pretty smile gracing his plump lips, as (Y/n) handed him a tip for bringing her luggage to her rooms. His eyes never leaving her, as she made her way over to the curtains, and pulled them open to reveal an open balcony.

It was quite beautiful. The room, the view, were more than she could have imagined. She had been on lots of jobs like this in her old life. She had seen many parts of the world, admittedly they were usually the most dangerous parts, where she had to dodge bullets and do her best to not get blown up. So, this, this was quite a contrast. (Y/n) deciding that if this was one of the boy's typical missions, she might just have to join them more often.

"Will there be anything else..............." The porter enquired hopefully, (Y/n) smiling broadly as she turned to look at him.

"No.........not at the moment, thank you.............." The former Commander replied. The porter returning the smile, as he looked her up and down.

"Muy bien Señorita. But should find you need anything further........anything.........please don't hesitate to call. Especially if you require a guide for our beautiful city..........." The tall man continued. His smile getting even broader.

"Well, thank you...........Julio. I will keep that in mind." (Y/n) assured, as she slowly walked towards him. Nodding in appreciation, before finally being able to close the door to the room. Shaking her head and chuckling to herself, as she made her way over to the large bed and dropped onto it.

Up until this moment, she hadn't realised how tired she was. The rather long journey and having to deal with Drummer, finally taking its toll on her, as a yawn left her lips. But now was no time to rest; there were still things that had to be done, and if news of her hadn't got back to Esposito yet, she would have to make sure that it did before the night was out. With a heavy sigh, (Y/n) got to her feet, pulling the large sun hat from her head, before slowly removing the light summer dress that covered her form. Letting it slip to the floor before stepping out of it and making her way to the bathroom. The water feeling wonderful against her flesh, as she stood under the shower.

What she wouldn't give for Christmas to be with her at that moment. She had always loved it when he would join her as she bathed. There was something about seeing her man all wet, that made her mind race and her body desire his more than it normally did. (Y/n) always struggling to contain herself, as he would take the shower gel and slowly begin to wash her back. His rough hands creeping, inch by wonderfully torturous inch, around to her stomach. And then finding their way to her breasts, as his lips kissed her ear, her neck and then her shoulder. His voice soft, as he whispered into her ear how beautiful she was. How loved she was, and then...........then what he wanted to do to her. How he wanted to taste her. To hear her moans fill the steamy room. To have her come undone with him inside her. (Y/n) gasping, as she felt her chest pushed up against the still cool tiles. Able to feel him push against the inside of her thighs, as his hands continued to roam her hips and buttocks. The sharp intake of air, as she finally felt her Christmas sheath himself inside her. His arms holding her close, as they moved together under the water.

God, she loved that man. She had of course met many men, worked with many too. But there was something different about Christmas; in fact, there was something different about all the Expendables. They were a family.........they were her family. And there wasn't a single one that she didn't love. But Lee Christmas was her heart.

She hadn't seen him as she had climbed out of the taxi. She knew that he must be there, as she had spied Gunnar, Caesar and the others walking around the stalls, doing their best to mix in with the tourists; though she couldn't help but chuckle to herself at the idea of two huge men like them, trying to mix in with everyone else. Both of them looking completely out of place. And she was sure that wherever Lee had been, he like her had seen Galgo looking over the top of his sunglasses at her. (Y/n) having no doubt in her mind that the ex-member of the SAS would have something to say about it to the flirty Spaniard, later.

Reluctantly, she turned off the water before stepping out and standing there for a moment, as the warm breeze that was making its way through the open balcony doors kissed her skin, sending a wonderful shiver down her spine. The former operative promising herself that when all this was over, she and Christmas would go to some far flung paradise and do nothing but enjoy one another.

But at this moment, she still had a job to do, and she had no intention of letting Barney or the others down. (Y/n) reaching for one of the large towels and wrapping it around herself before making her way back into the bedroom and over to her luggage. The former commander opening one of the bags, looking though it contents until she found something that she deemed perfect for a short stroll in the capital. Smiling as she wondered what Christmas would make of it, never mind Esposito, and or his men. That........or what Galgo would think...............