Little games - Part 2 - Vilain x Reader

(Y/n) lay in the hot bath. The soft sound of the popping bubbles making her smile. She had to admit that Vilain did have a little bit out style about him, even if he was a psychotic killer and terrorist, that wanted to play with plutonium. (Y/n) sighing as she submerged herself completely under the steaming water in the large white enameled bathtub, that had golden lion's paws for feet.

Hector had made his way into the room about an hour ago, informing her that dinner would be at eight that evening. And that he would be returning just before that hour, to ensure that she was dressed appropriately for the little, intimate get together with Vilain. (Y/n) watching him intently as he looked her up and down. In another world, she wouldn't have minded a man like Hector. A man like Vilain. They were definitely her type. Mean, moody and just the right side of rough. They were strong, took shit from no one, and knew exactly what they wanted. And both were certainly easy on the eye. But in this world, despite all those things still being true, she had to take into account that they were both on the wrong side of crazy. And even though she had never minded a little crazy when it came to her men, wanting to play with anything radioactive, was, in her books anyway, beyond crazy.

"(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n). How is it that you always manage to get yourself into these predicaments? I mean, what would be so bad about playing for the good side for once? All those offers you've had. That rather interesting tattoo artist that you met that said he knew a team that might be interested in you. That he might be interested in you. But nooooooooo. You have to keep insisting on dicing with death with crazies like the Sangs. I swear you have some kinda lose wire in this thick head of yours." (Y/n) grumbled to herself, as she finally emerged from the depths of the bath water. Her wet hair surrounding her in a strange kind of halo.

This certainly wasn't the first time that she had been in a similar precarious situation. Well........ok, she had never been forced to remain in such an elaborate prison before. She hadn't been invited to a private tete a tete with her captor or given such a beautiful dress to wear at said soiree, before. But she had most certainly nearly been killed by her supposed "partners" before. By those that claimed to be her friends and colleagues. And that was why she worked alone. That was why she liked to live in the shadows. A ghost. Because it was hard to kill a ghost. And even though life would always be a little perilous whatever side she chose to fight for, the role of "bad" guy gave her a little more freedom. (Y/n) never one to like the idea of being used like a puppet on a string by someone from the company.

She had though thought seriously about the tattoo artists offer. About the team he had mentioned. She had to admit that it would be nice to be back State side permanently. To hear familiar voices and see familiar things every day. To maybe find a little spot to grow some roots and call home, rather than jumping from one place to another. From one dingy hotel room, or safe house to another. Never truly knowing who she could trust or depend on. The man, that had introduced himself as Tool, had said that she would fit right in. That the team could use someone like her. Someone with her knowledge and experience. But instead of sticking around and finding out more. Of taking the slick Tool up on his offer of a romantic evening. She had decided that the money that she had been offered for another job, was far too tempting to pass up on. And she had taken the first available plane to the next godforsaken hell hole. The only good thing about it being, that the job was over quicker than it was supposed to be. And the place she had been staying, served the best kreplach that she had ever tasted.

"Ok, (Y/n). Let's make a deal. If we get out of this without being shot, stabbed, blown up, or contaminated by Vilain's damn plutonium. You will get your ass back to the States and find Tool. Take him up on his offer of a romantic dinner and then find out about this team of his. Let's face it, anything has to be better than dying at the ass end of the world." (Y/n) sighed, as she pulled her body from the water. Wrapping one of the large towels around her body, as she made her way back into the main room. Her fingers drifting over the dress that still lay draped over the mattress.

"So, do we have a deal?" (Y/n) asked, as she turned to look at her reflection in the large mirror. The mercenary nodding to her likeness.

"Good. Now, I would suggest that you get this damn dress on, or the next thing I know, Hector will be stood in that doorway, while you're still stood in your birthday suit. And no man gets to see us in our birthday suit, unless he at least buys us dinner and champagne first." (Y/n) chuckled, as the towel dropped to the floor.

                                                            >>--------------------------------<<

(Y/n) sat on the edge of the bed. The snug black dress clinging to her every curve. She really wasn't used to wearing things like this for the most part. It wasn't really practical when you were bunkered down in some tumbled down abandoned village or hacking your way through some sweatbox of a jungle. But certain times called for certain measures. And if Vilain wanted her like this, this was how he would get her. And he would get more than he bargained for. For (Y/n) knew that she was better at playing this game than he was. It was a game that she had played many times with many different men. All of them thinking that it was they that could talk her into doing something that she didn't want to do. That they could somehow crack her shell. And each had been proved wrong. Vilain would just find that he was next.

Suddenly, (Y/n) heard the sound of heavy footfalls, and the jangle of keys. The door slowly opening to reveal Hector and two man mountains.

"Its time for dinner." Hector said. Licking his lips as (Y/n) got to her feet and smoothed down the dress.

"Is it really? And here was I thinking that Vilain had seen sense and was about to let me go." (Y/n) replied sarcastically as she made her way over to the door. Her hips swaying just a little more, as she watched Hector watch her.

"Come on then. Better not keep the boss waiting." (Y/n) added, as she pushed her way past Hector and the goons, making her way to the stairs and down to find Jean.