She's mine now - Part 5 - Hector x Reader

For JeonsBathWater

(Y/n) sat on the bed, her head in her hands. She had to think straight. She had to be strong. She couldn't stay there; she had to get out, get back to the team and help. Vilain, the Sang were the bad guys. Hector was..........was the bad guy. It was her job to collect information, collect intelligence, and get that back to the others. Her job to have Christmas throw her a gun and stand by the side of the others while they got whatever this was, over with. But.........and god help her, there was a but, the interaction that she had just had with Hector was making her mind spin.

It was true what she had told Hector about Christmas, sometimes it was good, and sometimes, not so good. She cared about Lee, more than cared about him. They were there for one another when they needed something, when they needed to feel something. (Y/n) more than once waking up in the Englishman's bed, and visa versa. Sure, that there was nothing like rolling around in whatever bed, with Lee. The feel of his hard body against hers, always leaving her wanting more. Yet, despite this, what she had felt when Hector's form had been pushed up against hers, was greater than anything that she had ever felt with Lee. But it could only be lust.......right? That primal desire to rip someone's clothes off and just get down to it, then and there. Admittedly it was misplaced, but no one said that kind of thing had to make sense. The intelligence expert, dropping down onto her back and letting out a groan.

She had been through some stuff in her time. Seen stuff in her time, done some stuff in her time; but this........this was the first time that she had ever had such an internal battle. She still wanted to get out, to somehow try and find the team, to get revenge for Billy's death; yet just as much of her, wanted to stay, to learn more about Hector, to have him once more tell her that she was his now.

                                                     >>-----------------------------------<<

Hector grumbled under his breath, as he made his way back to where he had left (Y/n). Vilain had called on him for something that could have been done by anyone else, thought it appeared that he had also done it so that he could call him out for not already having taken what he wanted from the woman that he had been gifted. But Hector had his own plans. It was one thing to take a woman, if he wanted that, he would just get one of those that were already in the building. No, he wanted something special, he wanted (Y/n), and he wanted her to give herself to him. To beg him to do all the things that he had been imagining since he had first laid eyes on her. Hector speeding up his pace, as he made his way back to the room where he had left her.

                                                    >>------------------------------------<<

(Y/n) sat up as she heard the jangle of keys again. The breath catching in her throat, and heat pooling in the pit of her belly as Hector made his way back into the room. The big man nodding to someone outside, before the door was closed behind him. The intelligence specialist getting to her feet, as he moved closer. She had to fight this desire inside herself, she had to conceal this need that was rising in her, or he would be able to use it against her, rather than her using it against him. Though, as he moved closer, she knew that was going to be easier said than done.

"You still not hungry.............?" Hector enquired, as he looked down at the plate that was still full of food. Happy that at least this time she hadn't thrown it at him.

"I'm starving, but once it got cold it started to taste more like what I fear it might be. Tell me, do you have any stray dogs around here?" (Y/n) replied with a soft chuckle. Her heart jumping into her mouth, as Hector came to stand in front of her and placed his hand on the large purple bruise on the side of her head, where one of the roid rage Sang had hit her with the butt of his gun.

"Does it hurt.............?"

"A dull throb. I've had worse............" (Y/n) shrugged. The breath catching in her throat, as the big man move his hand up into her hair.

"You need a bath.............there's some blood in your hair." Hector continued. (Y/n) feeling her back bump into the wall behind her. Her instincts to fight him, to punch him, kick him, competing with her desires to keep him close. To, in fact, pull him closer and have his body pressed up against her again.

"And where do you suggest that I do that.............?"

"There's a bathtub next to my rooms. You could use that............"

"Oh, I'm sure I could. And of course, there will be someone watching me; to make sure that I don't escape............."

"Escape? You're gonna escape without any clothes............?"

"Wouldn't be the first time that I've had to do something drastic." (Y/n) told him. The intelligence specialist unable to stop herself from smiling up at him.

"Well.........I suppose that I'm just gonna have to watch you then."

"Yes, Hector. I think that you'll have to.............."