13.

Authors Note: Thanks to everyone who has entered the giveaway , I've got 7 submissions so far. Some people have been direct messaging me their submissions or commenting on my page which is fine too! It's still not too late to enter !

 Some people have been direct messaging me their submissions or commenting on my page which is fine too! It's still not too late to enter !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enzo's point of view :

"Hey, is everything okay?" Rain asked , stopping what she was doing and looking up at me curiously.

"I'm fine , why did you stop?" I replied gruffly , folding my arms and looking down at her .

"I've never sucked you off and you haven't came in less than 10 minutes. It's been almost 25" She pointed out.

"It's nothing , carry on" I lied.

Rolling her eyes , she grabbed my cock and began to suck it. It felt like heaven , especially as she let it hit the back of her throat and I let my head roll back as I tried to embrace the pleasure.

Rain was incredibly talented with her tongue and as she bobbed up and down , fondling my balls,  I tried to give into the sensation but I couldn't help my mind from wondering.

Rain had long straight strawberry blond hair, I would preferred to have my hand clutched in a large golden blond Afro that seemed to defy gravity itself .

Rain looked up at me with her large doe brown eyes, looking like a vixen as she rubbed my cock around her mouth , saliva drubbing everywhere but I would have loved to see those stormy purple eyes looking at me instead.

Rain had light brown skin, I would have liked to feel and touch skin that was a few shades darker.

Rain released my cock from her mouth with a lewd 'pop' sound before standing up and saying "Whilst I do love being friends with benefits with you Enzo, we are also friends and my jaws getting tired . What's up with you ? Do you wanna face fuck me instead ? Will that get you off quicker ?"

Whilst the thought of holding Rains head as I shoved my cock down her throat and watched in sadistic pleasure as she choked on it was appealing , I knew my heart wasn't in it . It was the wrong girl .

"I'm thinking about Zia" I admitted , rubbing my face tiredly .

I hadn't seen or spoken to see Zia since our argument about my 'prize' after I retrieved the map for her, she was back now and my parents had gone round her house to figure out Rosie and whatever else had been going on. However , they found out she had been cursed and now she was in hospital and I wanted to see her but I had no doubt she was mad at me and I knew she could hold a grudge .

Zia was an enigma , she was deliciously sexy and walked with confidence and an aura that told you she was not to be messed with . She had a slick mouth with plenty of attitude but she was strong and powerful , something I appreciated. Someone like her could be my equal .