4.

Authors Note : So sorry for the long delay , my phone and laptop were robbed and I have no insurance on any either of them so I can't replace them

Authors Note : So sorry for the long delay , my phone and laptop were robbed and I have no insurance on any either of them so I can't replace them. Due to COVID I lost my job too so I can't afford to buy them back right now which sucks! However, I'm using a temporary phone as I didn't want to let you guys down and wanted to get back to writing for you all as soon as possible . I hope you enjoy !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, is everything okay ? You've been super distracted all day" Came the concerned tone of Oliver as we sat in our English class.

"I'm fine, I'm just trying to concentrate" I lied smoothly, turning to him and giving him a reassuring smile .

Oliver narrowed his eyes suspiciously but let it go much to my relief , I didn't want to talk about what was really going on in my head and my dreams.

It had been three days since I had met Enzo and he and Hadrian both were plaguing my dreams , leaving me waking up confused , aroused and embarrassed. I had no idea what to do and I certainly wasn't about to confine in anyone that I was having some weird sexual confusing fantasies .

I couldn't exactly say " Oh don't worry about me Oliver, I just keep getting ridiculously wet with the thought of getting fucked by Enzo whilst his face switches between his own and Hadrians"

He would think I was lunatic , I thought I was a lunatic !

Hadrian was gorgeous and he had such a warm sunny aura that made you just want to bask in his presence, I loved being around him and I knew I liked him . But I couldn't get Enzo out of my mind with his stupid cocky smile , intense green eyes and domineering presence.

There was a part of me that wanted to see him again but there was also a part of me that didn't because honestly , I was scared. I barley knew him and yet I was constantly comparing him to my soon to be Fiancé.

What did that say about me ?

"Okay, spill!" Oliver demanded as soon as the bell rang , trying and failing to look stern.

Oliver was a tiny little thing , his 5ft3 frame making my 5ft6 body look huge and his cute little nose was scrunched up adorably .

"There's nothing to spill!"

"Hey Adria, do you smell that ?"

Adria furrowed her brows before sniffing curiously "I think I do , it's smells a little like ..."

"BULLSHIT!" They both called out before laughing .

"Real mature" I muttered out sourly as we made our way to our lunch table .

"Does this have something to do with your little chat with Enzo? You've been acting so closed off about the the whole thing" Adria asked , her grey eyes looking at me in concern.