8 ( the actual chapter ) .

Authors Note : Sorry for the delay, this was meant to be out last week but my university work took priority

Also I just celebrated my 21st birthday in case anyone cares lmao . I'm thinking of maybe doing a face reveal on my tumblr because a few people have said they'd love to know the real me . What do you guys think ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you want from me?" I demanded , my purple eyes boring into Rosie's large red ones intensely .

"Your mother was responsible for the death of my sister and the slaughter of my entire family , children included" Rosie replied, her tone detached and cold as if she didn't care but I didn't miss the brief wince that flashed across her face .

"My mom? How? She would never !"

My mother was the most non- violent person I had ever met , she didn't even kill bugs so I found it incredibly hard to believe that she would be responsible for the deaths of innocent children .

"Before your father took her from her previous home, they wanted to introduce her to my sister who was currently dating the soul collector , or Aztec as you know him . Her name was crystal (A/N : Any of my the punishers mate fans remember Crystal ??) and she had said something that had apparently insulted your mother so she was gutted like a fish by a knife that was crafted by the souls of the dammed and if the tip touches the skin of any creature, it would slowly burn their soul and their skin from the inside and out"

"My father-"

"Oh I don't want to hear any of your excuses , sure if he felt she should die for disrespecting his mate then I get it , I can almost understand it . But my entire family ? Children ? Innocent children as young as eight years old , you cannot justify that behaviour . Your father is a monster , a sick disgusting monster" Rosie snarled , her fangs on shows as her mouth was curled in disdain .

Her words cut me and I felt sick as I processed the information that I had just heard, I could justify my father killing her sister but I could not justify him killing innocent children and innocent people who had nothing to do with it. I wasn't naive, I knew my father and the type of man he was but I didn't know he was this bad.

He was a monster .

I didn't know what her sister had said to my mom but I couldn't imagine that it would warrant such a heinous response, there was no justifying this .

"You think that was bad ? It gets worse , he couldn't just let them die , he had to punish them in the afterlife too . He made a deal with the minor God of death , Zelo , and made him damn them all to eternal fire. Right now my entire fire is being punished because of a simple misunderstanding, because of your father I've lost everything" Rosie continue .