1.

~ THM ~

~ THM ~

"The dress looks beautiful on you honey , you look so gorgeous" Gushed mom , her eyes tearing up.

Mom and I were picking out a dress for the big coronation ceremony at the end of the month , it was were I would officially be presented to the werewolf realm as the potential future Luna of the pack. However, I had no doubt that the ceremony would be pushed back as it had been all year as some of the elders weren't fully convinced that I was to be the Luna.

Powerful is she ,
youngest of three,
Mated to a halfling king,
true love will bring .

However, after the prophecy that had been told to the world after my birth,  everyone was convinced it was about Hadrian and I. I was the youngest out of my twin brothers and powerful due to my father being crafted by the Gods to be indestructible and we had been told by the witches it was about me. Hadrian was the only future King who was a halfling due to his father Samuel Black who was the current Alpha of the Black Pack and his human mother Cassandra Black.

The only problem was that wolves usually found their mate from looking at them in the eyes and then they'd get an intense feeling that would bind them for life. Hadrian hadn't received it with me yet. But every prophecy told by the witches had come true , they never got anything wrong and that's why we had to go forward with it .

Our engagement ceremony would be once I turned eighteen in six months.

Hadrian was very good looking , he stood at 6ft3 and had the body of a warrior ; muscular and ripped with a tribal tattoo on his right arm that he wore with pride. He had inky black hair , hazel eyes and dimples and had a gentle sweet side that he only showed to me or his twin sister Nylah.

We were a lot closer growing up but after he turned sixteen his pack duties and training increased and he was always busy, so we only really saw each other a few time's a month. I didn't really mind about being promised to Hadrian , it's wasn't like any other boy would even look at me anyway due to who my father was . Plus my twin brothers Gabriel and Ivan made it impossible as they treated me like I was a child , they were more or less my bodyguards at school.

If I wasn't already prophesied to be with Hadrian then I was convinced I would have been single forever and even when I did spend time with Hadrian , my father made sure we were chaperoned. Prophecy or no prophecy , I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for my mother then I doubted my father would have even gone through with it to begin with.

"Yeah , it's the best out of all the other selections. I think we should take it" I agreed , turning to the side so I could get a good look at the dress from all angles .