23.

Authors Note : This all should have been in the last chapter but as you know I accidentally deleted it but hope you enjoy this 🤍. I've had chemo this weekend so it's been pretty tough to rewrite it all so I hope it's okay

~~~

"Is it just me or has there been some weird energy in the house lately ?" Ivan asked , laying down on his back as Sin leapt on him and playfully nipped at his neck .

Sin , Scar and Sienna were the three black panthers that my father had gifted us as babies . They were incredibly protective of us and would literally die for us , we all had a deep emotional connection with each of our pets and could almost understand them. They had a thick smooth midnight onyx colour coat , large sharp teeth and moved with power, even I had to admit they were truly terrifying .

Scar belonged to Gabriel , Sin to Ivan and Sienna to me .

I still hadn't fully forgiven Enzo for hurting Sienna all those weeks ago when we had first met

I still hadn't fully forgiven Enzo for hurting Sienna all those weeks ago when we had first met .

It seemed almost surreal that it had been about 8 weeks since it had occurred as everything seemed to have happened so quickly . It seemed like it was yesterday the incident had occurred.

"You know I can smell just how wet you are , you want me. You're dripping for me like a good girl, my good girl" He said softly , kissing me behind my ear .

Embarrassment and anger flooded me and I slapped him across the face, taking the both of us by surprise . He stumbled back in shock but before he could react, my hand shot out and created a ring of fire in front of me which made it impossible for him to come closer and touch me .

"Touch me again and it will be the last thing you'll do , I'm already promised to someone else and I'd rather die then let you have me" I snarled .

His shock at my slap made his force field weaken and Sienna jumped towards him and took a very nasty bite at his arm, her teeth latched onto it in a tight hold that made him let out a loud string of curses .

"Get this fucking thing off me !" He yelled out  , trying and failing to shake her off as Sin and Scar circled around him .

"No" Was my response.

I wanted him to hurt . I wanted to hurt him for making me feel like this , for making me feel like I was betraying Hadrian.

"Fine" And with that , his hand shot out and he blasted Sienna across the room and she flew into the wall heavily , letting out a pitiful whine.

"You bastard!" I shouted , running towards my wounded pet who bravely stood up and crouched down about to pounce back on him.