15.

Authors Note : The love I got on the previous chapter was insane and I'm soooo grateful . I was kind of scared I had lost a lot readers , especially as this is a small story with a smallish fan base compared to TPM or MK. You guys blow me away everytime , cannot express how much I love you enough .

ALSO PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END AND RESPOND TO IT. LITERALLY BEGGING!!!
~~~~~~~

Ravens Point of view :

( WARNINGS : Raven is INCREDIBLY self critical & suffers from low self esteem . Also warning - really douche character who you will probably hate by the end of the chapter . good luck !)

Fear .

It was a curious thing.

An emotion that could physically immobilise you , cause you to feel like your entire world was closing in on you and to battle against your own mind .

Fear was a vital response for human beings. If we didn't feel fear, we couldn't protect ourselves from threats. Our bodies and brains are wired to treat threats as life-threatening. This triggers an extreme fight-flight-or-freeze response.

Fear was currently consuming my entire being which meant one thing; I was in danger .

Someone had kidnapped me .

They had taken me away from Zia and I had no idea who had done it.

I remember struggling and then darkness and when I woke up , I was a tiny cell with a mattress and a ratty blanket .

I hadn't seen anyone since I had been bought here but I was absolutely terrified about what was going to happen . I wasn't stupid , whoever had me had to be for some reason . If they wanted to kill me , I was sure I would have been dead already .

They were holding me for something and it was that that was causing my body to be paralysed with fear .

Sighing , I pushed back my matted curly red hair and tried to even my breathing . It wouldn't do to have a full blown panic attack , I needed to be alert and ready for whatever happened .

I had to be positive .

I knew Zia would never let anything happen to me , she had to be looking for me . She would rescue me , I knew it .

It was times like this that I hated being human , it made me feel useless and insignificant, especially when I was always surrounded by powerful creatures . It made me feel more pathetic than usual , just another thing out of the ever growing list of things that I would change about myself if I could .

"Wakey Wakey" Chimed a voice that made a shiver run down my spine .

Rosie .

Her skin was a smooth white that looked almost translucent with long white hair and large red eyes that were farmed by long thick eyelashes. She looked perfect , too perfect and the longer I looked at her, the most evil she seemed to look.

She has such a sinister quality about her , it made me uncomfortable to be in her presence . Not to mention I knew she actually was real life evil incarnate .

She was also unhinged and I was cautious , I didn't want to do or say anything that would potentially make her angry so I settled with sitting up and looking at her nervously.

"Oh don't look so nervous Raven, we're not going to hurt. Well, not if Zia co-operates anyway" Rosie said , her lips pulling back into a terrifyingly large grin .

"But I thought you rescued your sister , what more do you need with her?" I croaked , my voice dry and cracked from lack of water .

I wasn't even sure how long I had been taken but I hadn't drank or eaten since before Zia had came to my house . My throat was crying for a drop of liquid .