28.

Authors Note :This chapter does contain smut so please read at your own risk ( I will make it known before the smut starts).

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END , ITS SUPER IMPORTANT TOO !!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You handled that extremely well" I said cautiously once the door was shut .

Enzos eyes drank me in , his expression unreadable as he slowly made his way towards me .

"E-Enzo?" I stuttered , taking a step back .

His face was completely blank and his entire aura was off , I couldn't make out what he was thinking or feeling and it was making me nervous .

"I don't want to fight on our wedding day " I whispered as he came face to face to me .

"Why would we fight ?" He murmured , stroking my face softly .

"You know why" I forced out , folding my arms stubbornly .

"Ahh, because I caught you up here in a room all alone with your mangy mutt of an ex who was panting after you like a bitch in heat ?" Enzo replied , his voice dark as he suddenly spun me around and pressed against my back .

( SMUT INCOMING !!!) .

"E-Enzo, I know you're angry-"

"Oh baby , I'm furious" He chuckled darkly before trailing a series of kisses up my neck which made me shiver .

"It's bad luck to see me in my dress , you need to stop " I replied , my hands shaking as he nipped at my ear playfully .

"Good job I don't believe in bad luck" Enzo murmured , running his hands down my back lightly, along the soft material of my dress.

"Enzo" I whispered , trying and failing to repress another shiver .

Enzo gave me another quick kiss before carefully pushing my dress up to to my hips, his bare finger dragging up one thigh, all the way to the edge of my underwear.

"Look at this," Enzo mused and I closed my eyes in a bid to try and gain some self control .

"You are a wonder, look how pretty you are, so soft and silky. The way your white underwear contrasts so beautifully against your dark skin . You look like a sin, I can't even tell you how badly I want to sink inside of you and feel you squeeze around me . I want to hear you beg me stop " He whispered softly.

I whined as my panties were pushed down, my body assaulted by a rough but seeking hand of my future husband . Enzo's hand was slightly callous as he pressed against my opening , his fingertip felt startlingly different from my own. Thick and insistent, rubbing at my hole until I began to get wet .

"Fuck me , you're soaking" Enzo groaned , circling my opening before dipping his tongue inside of me .

"F-fuck" I gasped , clenching around him .

"You smell and feel so good , I've got to have another taste . I've never wanted to devour something so bad"

I blinked, trying to wrap my head around his words as he kneeled down behind me. I could feel the heat of breath on my skin and then his tongue was inside of me . I whimpered, slapping a hand over my mouth.

"Yeah , good girl . Try to be quiet for me baby, we don't want any more interruptions" Enzo said , kissing my thighs softly .

"Oh God" I groaned , feeling slightly embarrassed that I was getting eaten out when there were guests milling about the place .