9.

Authors Note : Hoping you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Is anyone looking forward to 2021? This will be my last update of 2020 so enjoy 💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" How do you know where it is ?" I asked curiously as we walked out of his room quietly .

"There is only one map of the underworld in the world and only my father has it , it's like his prized possession. He keeps it framed in his room above his bed"

"Isn't it risky to have it so out in the open ?"

"My father is the God of Revenge and Punishment, there isn't a sane creature on this earth that would dare steal from him"

"Dont remind me" I sighed , dread and fear making me feel slightly sick .

I knew I was taking a huge risk , a risk that if I was caught it could land me in an enormous amount of trouble. Not to mention I would have to explain why I stole it as my parents weren't stupid , I wouldn't steal something like that unless I had too.

It was stupid , reckless and dumb but I couldn't not help Rosie. Her family had been slaughtered and after I gave her the map she would leave me alone , I could move on with my life as if it hadn't happened.
Although , I couldn't say the same for my parents as my mother had been devastated but she needed to know.

"Zara and Celina are in the training room but they sometimes come up to this floor to patrol . Go and distract them whilst I get the map . Meet me back in my room in 15 minutes and if I'm not in my room by then , go home . It means I was caught" Enzo whisper hissed , his green eyes boring into my purple ones .

"Okay" Taking a deep breath, I grabbed his hand and said " Be careful " before sprinting down to the training room .

Zara and Celina were twin witch's who had a habit of finishing each other sentences which could be extremely annoying but they were funny, kind and not to mention unbelievably powerful. They looked like they could be supermodels with their 5'10 slim stature , flawless dark chocolate skin, large yellow eyes, dimples and wild Afro hair that framed their faces like a lions mane .

"Room for one more?" I asked, standing in the doorway .

"Oh! Look who-"

"It is! Our favourite baby-"

"Half human and -"

"Half God" Finished Celina , waving me in.

"I've not seen you guys in forever , how are you ?" I asked, my tone genuine because I really had missed them and their chaotic energy .

"It's kind of hard to-"

"Come around when Sapphire-"

"Hates us and as she's always at your house -"

"With Aztec, we don't feel welcome"

"What is with that anyway ? Why does she hate you so much ?"