19.

Authors Note: Sorry for the 3 months gap , it has been hell for me unfortunately! I've had 4 different surgeries which were full of complications but I'm on the mend now and I start chemotherapy on the 18th November . I appreciate everyone who has enquired about my well-being and continued to support me . Anyway , please enjoy this chapter 🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been almost three days since we had rescued Raven and she had barely uttered a word to me on our journey home. I had apologised to her about thirty times , assuming she wasn't speaking to me as I had put her in danger but after reassuring me she wasn't mad at me, she went back to not speaking .

I had no idea what to do , I couldn't force her to tell me what happened but seeing that haunted and sad look in her eye had killed me inside . I don't know what Tyr had done to her but I wanted him dead. Something had obviously happened but if he didn't want her , then why did he even take her ? It was frustrating .

Ms. Reid and Margret said she hadn't said a word to them either in the last three days , was barely eating and never left her room . I wanted fo visit her but the truth was I felt so much guilt when I looked at her , I didn't feel like I was worthy to even be around her .

Raven was honestly too pure for the world .

Too good for me and certainly too good for Tyr.

"Honey , what are you doing awake?" Mom asked , walking into the kitchen with dad .

It was currently 1am and I had been sat at the breakfast bar for the last 2 hours just stewing in my own thoughts . These last few weeks had been insane , so much had happened and my life had changed so much . It was almost too much to wrap my head around , it just seemed so surreal .

Hadrian hated me , I was almost certain I loved Enzo , Rosie had tricked me into going to the underworld , I had almost died multiple times , Raven had been kidnapped , Sapphire had betrayed us and Bast was my potential grandmother .

The likely hood of me being able to sleep with all that going around in my head was very unlikely , every time I closed my eyes I had flashbacks of being locked up in that cold horrible cell . Not to mention the gut wrenching fear I felt when I was roughly shoved onto the bed and the invisible restraints were suddenly on my wrists and feet , spreading me into the eagle position .

I had never felt such unrelenting terror and every time  I closed my eyes , I was reminded of it .

"Yeah , I can't sleep . What time is the meeting tomorrow?" I asked softly , rubbing my eyes and letting out a yawn .

Tomorrow we were having a meeting with the wolf pack and the witches to try and solve what had happened . It was a meeting I was dreading and probably the biggest thing that was keeping me up tonight . I was not only embarrassed about everyone knowing what I had been doing but I was so ashamed of what I had done to Hadrian who didn't deserve it at all . He was everything
anyone could ask for and we were more or less engaged and I had completely broken his trust .

I knew he probably hated me but I also knew I deserved it too .

"It's 11am and I hope you're not planning on doing anything stupid Zia . This is already a very delicate situation and I am not happy about you and Enzo having some sort of ridiculous affair behind your mates back " My father replied , his face stone cold and jaw clenched as he stared at me from the door .

I shifted uneasily , feeling uncomfortable about my father talking about the topic , before saying " It wasn't an affair dad , it was a few kisses ! And we know I'm not Hadrians mate , the prophecy clearly wasn't about me "