21

Authors Note : Another weekly update ! Love that for me and hope you guys enjoy this , I know some of you guys were worried I was rushing this book but don't worry we will find out what happens with Aztec and Sapphire , find out about Bast and explore more Enzo and Zia ! Although including this chapter , there will only be like 3 more chapters left ( I've finally mapped it all out ) but this included Blues POV because I miss writing her so much 🥲
----------

"I don't mean to be the one to burst your bubble but Zia , if you run off again and get married , I'm pretty sure not even your mother can save you" Oliver squeaked as I threw my arms around Enzo , inhaling his comforting scent .

Oliver was right, if my father found out I was certain he would literally kill me and no amount of intervention from my mother could help me . But at the same time I was old enough , I had been engaged to Hadrian from before I was even born so what was the big deal if I was willingly engaged to someone of my own choosing ?

"Oliver is right . I don't think it's a good idea that we run away and get married but I do think we should be engaged" I grinned , cupping Enzos face and starting into his moss coloured eyes .

Enzo really was absolutely breathtaking .

He had an aura that radiated absolute God , his strides were always so confident and sure as if he was absolutely untouchable and he knew it . He had piercing moss coloured green eyes that shined with self assurance and arrogance, his skin a flawless buttermilk colour, his hair a russet brown , his jaw was sharp and he had a little beauty spot above his lips .

He was delicious and he was all mine .

Enzo let out a wolfish smirk " Fine . But I don't want to wait to long , I want you in every sense of the word but I won't have you until you're my wife" .

"What?!" Adria , Oliver and I all exclaimed .

"You made it your mission to sabotage my old relationship by trying to get into my pants and now we can actually be together , you want us to wait ?" I asked slowly , trying to understand what he meant .

"Call me old fashioned" He shrugged with a grin .

"I'll call you an idiot , why should we wait until marriage ? I'm ready now"

"Zia , we've done everything wrong and I mean everything . Your father absolutely hates me which I wouldn't usually care about but his also one of the scariest people alive and also kind of not really my brother of some sorts . Nothing about our relationship is remotely normal but I want this to be . I want you to be my wife so absolutely everyone knows we belong together in every sense of the word . If it means we elope and do it tonight or I have to wait then so be it but I want everything to be perfect . You deserve the world and I want to be able to give it to you" Enzo confessed , his voice honest as he put soft kisses on my forehead .

Hearing those words come out of Enzo's mouth made my heart squeeze painfully. 

When I was with Hadrian , I knew the marriage ceremony was expected in the werewolf culture so I just went along without it with no real thoughts or feelings on it . The whole thing had more or less been planned for me from the minute my pregnant mother had heard the prophecy .

But hearing Enzo speak about it made my heart warm.

I did want to plan my wedding .

I did want to have the big day that most girls dreamed of .

Most of all , I wanted everyone to understand how serious Enzo and I were .

"Okay" I nodded slowly " We'll get married but we won't elope , I want us to tell my parents and together and then hopefully yours won't send you to the Demon Realm again . They can't make us be apart if we're engaged and if they do then I'll come with you if I have too"  .