27

Authors Note : One more chapter left after this one guys ! It's kind of bittersweet . I'm going to miss Zia and her family so much 🥲🥲🥲🥲. Do you guys have a favourite character ? Mine is Hadrian !
~~~~~~~

Dad stood up abruptly from the table , his purple eyes flaring in anger as he spat out "You don't think I know what you're doing ? This is exactly why I came , I knew you'd have some ploy to try and take Blue from me "

"Take her from you ? You took her from me before I could even look at her ! You hid her for seventeen years , don't talk to me about hiding" Snarled Bast, her own eyes glaring .

The black cat that always seemed to reside of her shoulders , suddenly hopped off and curled protectively around her feet , it's eyes never leaving my fathers.

I suddenly remembered the first time I had stepped foot in the Underworld and Bast told us about her cat .

The cat on Bast's shoulder hissed at Nylah, it's face contouring in fury as it tried to swipe at her with its claws before Bast held it back .

"My kitty isn't a fan of... dogs" Bast scrunched up her nose as she looked at Nylah in clear disgust " If I was you, I would keep my distance as her claws are forged from the water here which means one touch and it will blacken your soul and you will evaporate into nothingness"

I made sure to take a cautious step backwards .

I didn't know how this meal would go but I couldn't imagine it having a positive outcome, especially with three very powerful beings who all thought they were right .

There was no way my father was going to agree to my mom being away from him for any extended time , especially when he had no real jurisdiction of power in said place . It wasn't going to happen and he was very unlikely to back down .

My dad was incredibly powerful but Killian was the King of the Underworld and he was on his home turf which gave him a massive advantage and he would obviously protect Bast .

Bast's distain for my father was barely contained and she wasn't going to try and play nice with him either .

This was bound to end in disaster .

My mother was clearly thinking the same as she looked between everyone cautiously .

I felt incredibly sorry for her , she just wanted a nice dinner with her mother and Killian.

"You knew what the conditions were , you knew she belonged to me" Father snapped , wrapping a possessive hand over moms wrist softly and tugging her gently to his side .

"I knew what the conditions were? I didn't have a choice , they kept me pregnant for 500 years and I had no say !"

As me and my brothers had the weird ability were we could communicate with each by touch by projecting our thoughts and feelings to each other, I gripped both of their hands and projected the awkwardness I felt .

Gabriel squeezed my hand , showing how he felt the same whilst Ivan sent us his feelings of amusement and curiosity at how this would all turn out .

I asked them what they would do if it turned into a fight and the boys immediately made it known they'd fight with dad .

I , however, didn't share the same sentiment.

I certainly wouldn't fight against my father but I knew it would break my moms heart if we all fought .

"Here's an idea , why doesn't someone ask what I want ? I'm not a child anymore , I do not need to be spoken for " Moms asked , her tone tense as she yanked her wrist from my fathers grip .