6.

Authors Note: Made this chapter super long since it's been almost a month since my last update

Authors Note: Made this chapter super long since it's been almost a month since my last update . Hope you enjoy :)
       ~THM~

"No way. Over my dead body!" Exclaimed Ivan , shaking his kinky brown hair with his arms folded .

"Go and change" Gabriel added , his sharp jaw clenched .

I had spent the last hour and half getting ready for the party and decided on wearing a black thin satin top that was cropped paired with leather flared trousers and platform black converse.  The outfit  hugged my figure in the best way , making my bum look perkier than usual and my bra-less attire had my breast looking equally as perky .

I looked great.

"It's cute that you think I care about any of your opinions" I snorted , grabbing my leather jacket and slipping it on.

"Zi-"

"I can dress how I want , I dare you to try and stop me " I said , my eyes flashing menacingly . 

Ivan stepped towards me , his 6'8.5 frame towering over my own 5'6 build and outside began to thunder heavily which was a tell tale sign that he was annoyed . Whenever Ivan was particularly annoyed his weather modification power seemed to come out involuntarily, I know I would not be able to leave for this party without a fight but I was not going to back down.

Neither Ivan or Gabriel were my father, they were my brothers and I didn't have to listen to them if I didn't want to and I was in no my mood for double standers . I was already antsy about the party as Enzo was the one throwing it, my body was humming with nervous and erratic energy so if Ivan
wanted to pick a fight then he would get one.

"Hey, what's going on?" Came the soft tone of my mother from behind me .

Mom was dressed in her placid pyjamas with her large purple dressing gown that seemed to engulf her tiny frame, she was clutching a cup of what smelt like hot chocolate and she looked unbelievably innocent .

It was hard to believe that this was the woman who ruled my father with an iron fist .

"Your sons think we live in the 1800's and I should change if I want to go braless which is ridiculous, I'm a B cup so it's not like anyone will be seeing much" Came my icy reply , shooting them a dirty glance .

"I just don't think it's .....appropriate for Zia to dress like that . She's already showing so much skin as it is" Replied Gabriel, his brow furrowed .

I didn't mind so much Gabriel saying it as he was so old fashioned that I didn't doubt that he believed in marriage before sex but Ivan was a hypocrite. He was more or less the whore of Babylon so him having an opinion on anything I was doing just didn't sit right with me.

"Whilst I'm sure your concern for your sister comes from a loving place, she is seventeen and there is nothing wrong with what she's wearing . She looks beautiful and besides , Hadrian will be there" Mom said , her tone amused .