3.

Authors Note: This was legit me trying to beat my brain for some motivation to write as I definitely had some writers block :

But it seemed to work, I hope you enjoy this chapter because it took ALOT to write and not go on a two year break like last time I had it 💀💀💀~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Enzo, this is my mate Blue , I'm sure you remember her and my children Gabriel, Ivan and Zia" Dad introduced, shaking his hand firmly .

"Indeed, it's a pleasure to see you all again" Enzo grinned wickedly , his teeth flashing " I remember beating up Ivan and Gabriel when we were kids"

"Other way round, I remember when I dislocated your shoulder" Scoffed Ivan, his caramel coloured eyes sparkling with mirth.

"Indeed, very few can beat Ivan and I's tag team" Added Gabriel .

I rolled my eyes , a typical Alpha male pissing contest, boys were ridiculous.

"And Zia.... you look very different from what I remember"

Enzo's voice swept over me like molten honey , the way he said my name made my breath hitch and his moss green eyes bored into my own. I felt as if he was searching my very soul which made me wry, I knew his father could read minds and whilst my barriers to stop my mind getting invaded were no match for his powers , I hoped they were strong enough for Enzo.

"It's been eleven years" Was my short response .

I wanted to get out of here and now , I didn't like how he made me feel and I hated that there was small part of me that wanted to be closer to him . His presence was almost intoxicating, beckoning me towards him as if he was some type of drug .

"Too long" He replied before turning to my dad and conversing with him .

I felt something cold, thick and big curl itself around my leg and I looked down to see Enzo's large snake who's eyes seemed to be gleaming as it looked at me. The snake was menacing and I had no doubt it could do some serious damage but I wasn't scared as I was no stranger to scary pets.

My father had gifted my brother and I three large horse sized black panthers as babies which mom had not been pleased about.

"Hello, what's your name?" I cooed, crouching down and stroking its scaly skin that was surprisingly soft.

It flicked its tongue at me curiously.

"Her names Nyx" Enzo said, looking down at me with a smirk.

'You make a fine sight on your knees' Spoke a voice in my mind which startled me.

He could project his thoughts through my mind ?

Quickly getting up, I made some excuse to my parents and walked off to find Oliver and Adria.