Prologue

~THM~

~THM~

Seventeen year old Zia is sick of being treated like a child but with two overprotective twin brothers and having a God as a father , she constantly felt as if she had no privacy or freedom .

Not to mention her life had been mapped out for her since she was born after the prophecy was made ;

Powerful is she ,
youngest of three,
Mated to a halfling king,
true love will bring .

Zia was to be mated to the future King and Alpha of the Werewolf realm , Hadrian, or so she was thought.

When Enzo comes back after eleven years of training in the Demon realm , Zia can't help but be attracted to the mysterious and dominate half God. She knows it's silly, especially as she was already promised to someone else .

Oh and did I mention Enzo was the son of Chaos , The God of Punishment and Revenge ?

Join Zia in an adventure of a lifetime as she tries to navigate her way through her extremely complex and complicated life full of ups and downs .

Welcome to The halflings mate .

WARNING : THIS STORY WILL BE VERY DARK, MATURE AND HAVE EXPLICIT SCENES SO BEWARE .

This IS a spin off to my stories The Punishers mate and My King but you DON'T need to read them before this one as this book is also a stand-alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note : Welcome to my brand new story! So , this story is about Zia ( the daughter of Kavos and Blue from my story The Punishers Mate) and Enzo ( the son of Chaos and Jasmine from my book My King ).

Has anyone read those books yet ?

It isn't necessary to read My King or The Punishers mate as Zia and Enzo don't feature in there other than when both of their mothers pregnancy was announced at the very end . So it really won't make a difference if you decide to read them or not unless you wish to know more about their parents .

I'm super excited about this story and hope you guys love it as much as I've loved writing it . The first five chapters are already pre- written.

This story will definitely bring up conflicted feelings due to the morally questionable things that occur so prepare to feel frustrated! Zia is just a seventeen year old girl trying to figure stuff out so be gentle haha and she's very much different from other lead characters I've written . I hope you all end up loving her as I do 🥺

Enjoy and love always ,

Gotham_xo .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

©®This story is a publication of The Writer Gotham_xo and should not be copied or Published in any way without my permission.  All rights are reserved to myself and this is an original story and any characters(celebrities)  I have used have nothing to do with the actual story and are simply there for the purpose of helping you imagine my characters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The beautiful cover is made by 
Cheetah_lover256