The "VS" Mini Series (Outdated)

[WARNING: swearing to the extreme, minor fluff (barely) depressing things (rare) screaming arguments, suicide mission]

[This is also an extremely useful chapter to use for "Hidden Secrets"]

Purple hissed lightly as the Dexters were talking. They didn't hear him, which was good. He couldn't believe these people. What happened? Let's see...

The entire Almia Sector Dexters were missing and no one knew the place they were in. But Purple did and was about to have a fit. The only person that seemed reasonable was Pink because her mind never experienced it. But the fact that no one understood made him pissed.

He finally had Shandowa bring his headphones out so that he could peaceful think without the others ripping him up. His headphones were unique, with earbuds that Shandowa helped him put in and large earphones that covered his ears entirely so that sound couldn't enter. He put his head down as the others continued.

It was long before they bothered him for his input, in which he gladly gave it.

"To be entirely honest, you all are morons while I seem to be the smartest one here."

Then he went back to what he was doing as they drifted into a confused conversation about his sentence. After maybe a few minutes of no progress, they bothered him again. This time he wasn't so nice about it.

"What I mean is that I know more than you all fucking do."

Yeah... he cursed, meaning someone screwed up. He put his head down and tried to get back to what he was doing when the slap came. Did he mention that he was no longer on Green's good side? Oh well. He waved the thought off as he pulled himself into subconscious. That was until the confusion got the best of the others and they questioned him again. That's when he pretty much snapped.

And that wasn't good.

He first summoned his laptop before the lecture filled his head. He tapped three keys before he sent the image to the big screen and stood up with his computer phone. The room fell silent as he spoke. He didn't even consider taking his headphones off because he wasn't entirely in the mood to hear anyone. He sighed before taking a breath.

"The place they're in is one of the few solo easy breakins/breakouts of the world. It's almost impossible to analyze system and changing strategies make it difficult to plan large group raids and large scale missions. This place is built to make solos enter and train due to it's proper use and stability. You have to plan everything and have the exact skills walking in. It's impossible to bring more than one person if you lack the skills as this place as been able to rip the Big 5 apart."

The others looked at each other as he tapped the phone and the screen pulled up blueprints.

"The system has three primary challenges. One is gaining trust. If you can get people to trust your every word, it's not worth it. Then there's the identification. You have to be able to subconsciously identify your every move and play to get places. Finally there's your sole identity. You must blend in at all cost or else you'll fail at the entrance. But with the setup of the building, it gets harder. That's because there are 6 sections of it and only certain areas allow certain people. Which means you have to be able to fast change your appearance or have a sole purpose."

Red opened his mouth to question him when he continued after another screen change.

"Depending upon where they are depends on their difficulty. That also goes for how much planning you have to go through. But the biggest problem people face is that all depending factors aren't thought about and all operations are marked as failed because of it."

Pink slowly stood up and made her way over as he continued.

"With all the current information, they're no doubt in the Leigheas Còmhnaidh agus Fasgadh cuairteachaidh co-sheirm. Which means it should be an easy task to get to them with the right person and break them out. But that would mean we would have to look at all of the requirements and select the right person to do it. And then-"