Roaring Fate 2.

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(This is the continuation of "Roaring Fate".)

(Warnings: Cursing and maybe more)

(VERY LONG CHAPTER!)

Table of Contents cont.
4: Song War
5: Family Threads
6: The Lost Past
7: Families's Last Breaths

***

[Song War]

"Damn you, Arctic!"

Admiral blinked as her and Green went towards a heated argument. Blue growled as Arctic had a practically glowing smile.

"Take your knee, Oak! I, the mastermind behind 'Phoenix', takes the throne again!"

"Oh fuck no! You'll be the one taking a knee very soon!"

"Fucking fight me then!"

Green let a noise out as the approached the group, now seeing Purple, Elita and Garret with them.

"Arctic, this shouldn't be possible!"

"Yet here I am, Impostor, the top of the list!"

"Take your fucking knee!"

"Fucking make me, Garret!"

Elita said nothing as she walked over to the duo Waves and faced the crowd.

"You wanna know something, Arctic?" The growling paused as they glanced at the ranger.

"What?"

"A true queen doesn't take the prize or the front lines. She sits where she is placed and leads with an example that brings the world together. Your not the queen. The queen will be taking her place once more soon enough. Have a lovely day."

She then walked away as the group stared at her retreat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elita giggled as she let her phone hum. She was eyeing a screen when someone answered.

"What......................?"

"Hello... Blue." The person on the other end changed their stance.

"Elita? What's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to help me with something..."

"Which is...?"

"Taking Arctic from the Top 5." Silence was sudden before a certain reply that made Elita smile appeared.

"I'm in."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arctic was frozen when the results came out. The top 5 had certainly changed.

"And now we hit the top 5 songs that have completely changed. We thought it wouldn't be possible, but here is #5; which is 'Shatter Me' By Pichu ft Silver Cloak, Taen, Billy Go, Midnight, and Eruptor!"

"Our #4 spot was taken by the #1 group in the world. With their power and support, here is 'Everybody Wants to Rule the World' By Wish Realm Remedy."