Team of Good and Evil?

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

Purple was really quiet after Admiral slipped a coded message to the Midori. No one else caught on but him. Assuming it was for him, that is.

"I heard that the organizer of the Pact of Abandonment was a rather skilled water warrior and that they haven't been seen out in the opening. I also heard that the Pact of Abandonment was helping criminals regain their status on the good side. But I don't know who. Anyways, I'm sure whoever it is has a rather interesting battle style and probably some powerful connection."

Her words echoed in the purple haired boy's head as he silently waited for the meeting to end before pulling her to the side without anyone noticing. He didn't even wait for people to realize that they had vanished before looking her in the eye.

"You're leading the Pact of Abandonment."

"How would you-"

"Interesting battle style. I don't need more than that. No one, other than Crystal, uses their feet for combat."

She narrowed her eyes as a voice hit the air, alerting the duo that they others knew of their disappearance. They kept their eyes locked as their names were called.

"So what if I might be the one leading the Pact of Abandonment? In all technicality-"

"The Pact of Abandonment and Cult of Crime are supposed to be one group. Trust me, I've already heard enough of that from my mom. Here's the real question, why would a Wave like you pull that card?"

"None of your damn business." She hissed as one voice got near their spot.

Deciding not to get caught by the others in this, she casted one of her spacial spells, throwing them into her signature void. He froze before she floated away from him.

"Wait-"

"I'll admit to a lot. But if you utter a word to the others, I will kill you." He gulped before nodding.

"I promise. However, how about an... alliance of sorts?" She raised an eyebrow as he floated near her.

"You have caught my interest."

"An elite group that ties the Pact of Abandonment and Cult of Crime together." She hummed softly as he drifted above her. "We pick the most valuable members and we play our hand."

"Deal." She snapped. He smiled as he drifted down and they shook hands. "Where are we meeting to further discuss? Because I doubt we have time now."

"Tomorrow, Pueltown Harbor. I'll be there."

She nodded as they separated and the void dropped. The moment freedom hit, he already had a pokeball open and his Abra was already using TELEPORT. Timing was everything in that. She stayed where she was before Crepe poked his head around the corner of the building. He must've used his ability to track her down. Though, it probably took a while.

"Admiral?" She kept her gaze to the ground and a firm frown plastered on her face as he went over and touched her hand. She glanced up at him and gave a weak smile. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah...." She murmured softly. "Just... need to relax."

She then gently pulled away and went over to where Seafoam was. She heard Lime calling out for the male twin as she gave Seafoam a hug, causing the Operator to jump a little before she squeezed the smaller girl. She felt Crepe's gaze on her, but kept her focus on the hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sea Ranger was able to play it cool before Purple showed up. She finished her sea routine when she locked eyes with the Midori's galaxy eyes. He held up a cup, no doubt hot chocolate from the nearby vendor. It was rather cold, so she went for the warm drink. She went over and took it before taking a sip. She then smiled before noticing he didn't have one. He immediately countered her incoming questions just with a quick scan from his eyes.