Mlm's Song.

(Slight depressing trigger warning. But only if you see it.)

A small meeting room was quiet as people entered and sat down.

"So... how does it look?"

"If we start now, we can be done by the end of the month. Everything has been gathered.

"Then let us begin right away."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was only the first week when achievements started. The couple and their daughter that were holding the project at their isolated home smiled as the project started seeming real.

Then the second week the project was nothing but progress. Most of the sensors were put in and it almost seemed real.

The third week was mostly enchantments and designs for the project. Almost complete by the end.

But the final week was horrible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The family was working on teaching the project life skills and preparing to insert the final three pieces when something made them halt.

"QUFIVEL! YOU ARE ALL UNDER ARREST FOR EXPERIMENTING WITH HIGHLY DANGEROUS THREATENINGLY ITEMS! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO COME OUT NOW!"

The father grabbed a bag that was hidden and put it on the project's back as the daughter grabbed its hand and dragged it to the back. She grabbed its stuff and put it in its arms.

"Listen to me. This folder," She put it into its stuff. "Will guide you. Go find the other family members and stay safe, Mlm." It nodded before a shout followed. "Now go!" She pushed it out as a battle cry hit the air.

Mlm met her eye once more before it bolted off into the distance of the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The meeting room was quiet as the group (minus 3) watched Mlm stare out the window.

"Strong people. They held out for so long..."

"What should we do? They'll either be captured or killed."

"Elizabeth?"

"Yes?"

"I want you to start where they stopped. Try to get far enough and then report what is missing. We'll make alternatives. This kid won't go too unfinished." She nodded before going over to the lifeless looking kid.

"Mlm?" It turned to its name. "My name is Elizabeth. I will be taking you in." It smiled as it took her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Depending on the fandom depends on the rest of the group and more. Elizabeth and the Qufivel family stay the same.)

(I'm doing a pokemon style)

Three things were left unfinished.

1: inability to communicate. Mlm can understand everything. But cannot communicate because that would've been added if the attack wasn't made. They have yet to regain the blueprints.

2: is too distant. Mlm cannot follow or focus on something without fading into a memory.

3: emotions are twisted. Mlm's emotional connection hasn't been fixed since it was slightly tampered with. So Mlm will accidentally laugh at a sad thing or scream at something happy. But will always stop and apologize.

We must figure out how to fix these. But everything else is completed.

~Elizabeth

She smiled as she looked at Mlm. The child was staring at a Audino that was passing. It waved at Mlm before skipping away. She went over and touched its shoulder.

"Let's go. We have work to do." Mlm nodded as they went out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Let me know if you have any questions)

(We are planning something for him. Let me know if you want to be tagged.)