Scion Force.

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(I don't know what I'll be adding here. I'll make sure there's a table of contents and such, but I don't know. Warnings for anything in here.)

ToC

Past of Grimwaters

A Stormgate's True Power

Grãcé Pride

Laveraux's Cremation

Native's Bite

~~~

(Past of Grimwaters)

Black eyes scanned the crowd as a small boy weakly walked through it. His breathing was faint as he searched for something. His eyes caught sight of food as he went over. A man spoke.

"You gonna pay fer that?" His hand stopped it's reach as he looked up. "I saw yer face. Pay first." He then paused before he managed to pull his hand back and pulled his bag off.

"H-how much?" He managed to get out his money pouch as he looked up at the man. He hummed.

"Normally 40, but since you actually are willing to pay, I'll drop it to 10 fer yer politeness." He smiled as he got the amount and gave it to him. He then nodded before plucking the apple from stand and handing it to him. "There ye go. Best of luck."

"Thank you."

He put the pouch back before getting the bag on his back, taking the apple and heading off. He found a nice wall to sit at and eat the apple. A smile formed as he finished it. Finally, food that wasn't fish. He slept most of the trip since he was so nauseous. His Grim had to carry him out because his condition got worse. He sighed before looking around. He had made it to Flotsam. Now to figure out how to get to the City. With a weak noise, he got to his feet.

~

He collapsed at the docks. He was so tired and felt sick. Gently, he crawled behind some boxes and fell asleep.

~

Something warm draped over him as he woke up. Was he moved? He didn't move as a voice filled the air.

"Good morning. You slept through most of yesterday. You hungry?" He lifted his head at the mention of food. "Guess that's a yes. Tuna good?" He dropped his head with a whine. He was finally feeling better. Almost reading his mind, the person spoke. "Oh- Hang on." They took a few minutes and a soft conversation before coming back with a plate of food. He sat up as he was greeted with the smell of sausage. His eyes lit up as he took the plate.

"Thank you..." He studied the plate, seeing sausages, eggs and bacon. He ate the food before giving the plate back. The person smiled before sitting down next to him.

"All good?" He nodded as he wiped his mouth. "Good. Are you lost?" He shook his head.

"Not really. I'm not really from here. I was trying to get to the city." Someone came out of the kitchen.

"Wizard City?" He nodded. "You're not that far. Do you need help?" He nodded.

"Yes please. I was hoping to get there." The older man hummed.

"Then we can quickly fly you over. You'll be there in no time." The smaller boy smiled as he got the strength to get to his feet.

"Thank you-"

~

He waved to the group as he entered the City. Now to find the school.  He looked around, trying to find his way when a voice touched his ear.