Destiny of Lords BTMP

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(BTMP = Behind the Main Plot)

(Also, Mlm wants to know if he should prepare to make full length books about this)

Table of Contents

Birth of the Myth Stormgate
Positions of Groups of Families

Laveraux Prowess

Each Play of the 7

(Note from Mlm: These are all Kingsisleverse clips. Please ask if you want Pokeverse and Dragoonverse ones)

~~~

(Birth of the Myth Stormgate)
(This is one of many)

A small child wailed as a couple huffed from their journey home. The mother was weak as she placed the child on a bed while a young girl went over.

"Welcome your brother, Amanda."

~

The boy gently gripped his new staff as he tried to find shelter. He didn't know why he kept the staff, but he did. He collapsed near a small sheltering area, which caught his attention. Gently, he got the strength to get under it, curling up to try and get warm.

~

A rather familiar face walked through the silent town before nearing the small shelter he had set up to see who would use it. Mostly pets wandered in, but he wasn't surprised by anything. Except this time, when he knelt down, he was slightly taken back by the sight of a small child. He quickly scanned the child, noting the thin clothes and dangerous staff. He finally spoke, gaining the child's attention.

"Why hello there." The child opened their eyes, studying the older man. "Why don't we get you to somewhere more comfortable than this little shelter?" Slowly, the child climbed out of the shelter, shivering due to the gentle wind. The older man then picked him up and allowed him to rest as he went home.

~

The child quietly slept through the night and the man was able to peacefully relax and work without interruption. The child only came to him when he was making food for them. Quietly, he slipped out of his temporary room and to the small table near him. The man noticed him before going over with two plates.

"Morning."

The child silently nodded to him before accepting the plate of food. After the meal, a soft 'Thanks' escaped the boy as he leaned back in the chair. The older man smiled before scooting the chair close to him.

"Alright... let me check you out, ok?" There wasn't much of a response, but he also didn't stop him as he checked the smaller boy. He smiled weakly as he found his back scarred up. "What happened?" The boy  paused before glancing up at him.

"My... papa..." The older male grimaced before he paused.

"What about your staff?"

"My... mama..." The man's heart sank before he gulped.

"Go get it and come back here, ok?" The boy paused before going back to his room and bringing the staff back to him. The man paused before grabbing his wand and casting something. The boy paused before feeling warmth cross over his body and the staff gaining a cold touch. He dropped it instantly as the man smiled. "There... that's not a good staff for you. We'll get you a better one soon." He made the staff disappear before taking the small child's hands. "Now then... what's your name?" The kid blinked.

"Nolan... Stormgate..."

~

Nolan gulped as he gripped his new staff before looking at the school. It looked frightening and he was terrified for sure. He finally gulped before going in and looking around for the headmaster's office. He found it before going in silently.